CHAPTER 18

Pagpasok ng kotse ay agad kong pinatakbo ang kotse ko papunta sa cafe. Nang makarating doon ay napakunot ako ng noo. Ipinark ko sa gilid ang kotse ko at agad na bumaba ng kotse.

I walked over to the front of it and kept my forehead furrowed. I remained frowning because the cafe was no longer there. Hindi na ito cafe dahil isa na itong salon.

I don't want to go inside and just ask where was the cafe that were supposed to be here, and besides, a lot of people inside are busy. Maraming taong nagpapagupit o kaya naman ay nagpapaayos ng buhok.

Sigurado akong walang taong mag aaksaya ng oras o kaya naman walang taong makakausap ko para lang sagutin ang tanong ko na para naman sa kanila ay walang kwenta. I just got back in my car and just sat inside while still looking from a distance at that salon.

"tama ba itong pinuntahanan ko? I mean as far as I can remember, nandito yung cafe na yun."I said to myself "I thought Sam or being with Sam was real." I sighed after I said that then just still staring at that salon.

Then after like a minute, something came up in my mind.

I remember when I mentioned Sam's name to Ryan.

 "thank you so much, bro. I promise I'll pay you back." I said "Hindi mo ba narinig ang sinabi ko kanina? I've told you, it's nothing and you don't have to pay me back. I'm helping you dahil nakakawa ka." I smiled as I were teasing him.

Ryan glared at me and he said "you don't have to pity me." I said "yeah whatever." Ryan asked "saan ka nga pala pupunta?"

I said "basta." After I said that ay tumingin ako sa ibang direksyon. Ryan asked "saan nga?" I looked back at him and said "kay..."

Ryan said "kayy?" I said "kay Sam." Ryan frowned and then smirked at me.

Ryan asked "Sam? Ooohhhh who is this Sam?" I said "basta bumaba ka na lang!" Nakatingin siya sa akin and teases me with his smile.

I said "sasabihin ko kung sino siya pag may time." Ryan said "I have time." I frowned at him and said "And I don't! Bumaba ka na nga!"

I gasped after that thing flashback to my mind.

"I just remember! I-I just remember I mentioned Sam's name to Ryan!" 

After I said that to myself ay ipinatakbo ko agad ang kotse papunta kay Ryan sa kumpanya nila ng Dad niya. He was always there, he was there because of his father's strictness with him. Kaya hindi na ako na nag alinlangan pa na pumunta agad sa kumpanya nila.

Pagkarating doon ay tinawagan ko si Ryan, ngunit makalipas ang ilang minuto ay hindi niya padin sinasagot ang tawag ko. Ipinark ko muna ang kotse at agd na pumasok sa loob. 

"Miss." Napalingon ang babaeng nagtatype sa kanyang computer. "Ah yes sir? Who do you have an appointment with sir? " The lady asked.

"I..just would liked to asked Ryanno Dean Salvador." I asked. She said "Of course sir! Um.. do you have an appointment with him?"

I said "Umm..." HIndi na pa ako nakapagsalita nang muli siyang na nagsalita. She asked "What's your name sir?" 

I said "my name is Angelo Aaron De la luna." Lumaki ang mata niya and she said "Of course! The son of Mr. De la luna! Mr. De la luna's appointment with Mr. Salvador was on the tenth floor po."I said "what? Umm... NO. I was not asking where is my father. I was asking about Ryanno Dean Salvador, the son of Mr. Salvador." 

She said "Oh! I'm so sorry sir. I will just call him for you sir and inform him that you're here." She shyly smiled at me and picked up the telephone and started calling. After she called ay hinintayin  ko na lang na matapos ang paguusap niya kay Ryan.