Chapter 31: Date with the Ninja

Start from the beginning

Both were now almost out of the forest as Akali manages to go in front and hits a pile of leaves making it fly in the air, obstructing Y/n's vision.

Seeing this, he immediately burns it all to ashes before speeding up even more.

How did it come to this?

Well to keep it short, you see after the last chapter at the end.

Akali had asked out Y/n right?

Then as they were outside, Y/n suddenly gets an idea, a crazy one at that..

What's that idea you ask?

... A race..

A simple but crazy race as both were now competing to be the winner, especially Akali as she was enthusiastic to win.

When Y/n proposed the idea, she was shocked and surprised!

Not even more surprised when Y/n summoned his Bike. Keyword summoned, using a piece of paper with a sigil on it, he manages to make a portal and out came his bike.

Anyway back to the race.

Both were now nearing the city and boy there will be some issues, especially the roads.

Both swerve left and right, dodging swiftly of the incoming vehicles.

Y/n manages to passed Akali as the girl sped up faster to catch up.

Both abruptly turns towards a tunnel.

There, they had to dodge more obstacles on their way, especially Y/n as then he turns his bike to the wall, climbing up to the top, going around passing the truck in front of him, now getting a lead.

Akali: Holy shit!!

Akali looks shock from the helmet before smirking as she leans forward, putting on more speed.

Y/n soon got out of the tunnel, followed by Akali, closing in the gap between them.

They went into a road bridge but unfortunately they took an unexpected turn when they had to dodge an incoming Armored Van, now ending up going to the opposite direction of the road.

Both Riders had look of surprised as they internally panic and went evasive maneuvers from dodging the incoming vehicles.

But then, Y/n made a mistake causing him to fall off the bridge making Akali look in complete shock.

Akali: Y/n!!

She cries out in horror as she just watched him fall off the road bridge.

She was about to quickly stop her bike but then grew a look of surprised when Y/n miraculously survive as he was driving on an empty bridge that leads to a dead end.

Seeing this, he turns his bike and jumps up high in mid air, over to Akali as she watch him roughly land back on her side of the road, making sparks.

Y/n was going backwards facing Akali as he frantically looks at himself then behind before to Akali.

He then gives her a salute and abruptly turns his Bike before doing a Wheelie, leaving Akali in the dust who was left gobsmacked before snapping out of it,

Akali: Oh no you don't!

Now focusing back on the race, Akali speeds up, slowly catching up to him.

Quickly leaving that road bridge, both ended up to a two way road which space was more wider now.

Now going to the right direction.