Suspicion

Warrens POV:

"It's dripping onto the concrete"she said terrified .

"SHIT"

"Think of somethinggggggg", my mind said.

Think

Think

💡😏

"Where you from ", I said.

"Excuse me", she said.

"Where " "are" you"from", I said slowly with a smirk on my face.

"What does this have to do with the blood everywhere", she said.

"Marlene answer the question then I'll be gladly to answer yours".I said.

"Washin- , I cut her off "The state or city" ".

"City", she said.

"Well Marlene you moved to the south ". "There's farms ,lakes,hilly billy cowboys and did I mention that some lakes have mini forests surrounding them", I said.

"No you didn't "

"I'm sure I did- "WHAT DOES ALL THIS HAVE TO DID WITH THE BLOOD", she yelled.

Did she just yell at me.

She low key she just moved here because if she didn't she would've been lying in a ditch somewhere .

"Why is your eye twitching ", she said suddenly.

I rolled my eyes .

"I hunted a deer for tomorrow while ago down back Um , um lake hill ", I said.

Made up lake

"I never heard of it", she said.

"Well of course you haven't u just moved here", I said annoyed .

"Mmm fine you won , well when you did your thing with the deer make sure you bring me some", she said while smiling .

"I will ", I said smiling back.

" I think I should go ahead and clean this up it's almost midnight and you need some rest anyways you just moved in I'm sure your tired ", I said .

"Goodnight neighbor ", she said already crossing the street.

"OH AND MARLENE" , I yelled .

"WHAT DEER KILLER", She yelled back.

I chuckled at that.

"BE CAREFUL , ITS BEEN A LOT MURDERS IN THIS TOWN FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS, THEY SAY MAYBE ITS A SERIAL KILLER OUT HERE BUT STAY SAFE ALRIGHT", I yelled.

"I HEARD ABOUT THAT , NOT TO LONG AGO THEY FOUND A DISFIGURED WOMEN IN A LIONS CAGE AT THE ZOO LAST WEEK".

I see my murders are hitting the news quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Angel POV-

"Hello , what seems to be the problem here", the front desk lady stated.