The Date

Angel pov:

"Go on a date with me" , Warren said.

Date?. Did he just ask me on a date. Me? .I never been ask anything ever when it comes to my love life. I never been on a date. I never been with anyone before.

Warren was the first guy I had ever been with. The first guy I kiss and the moment I had decided to become bold and found a person I was willing to give my first kiss to walk away leaving my heart shattered .

Leaving me to pick up the pieces on my own .

Now here he is apologizing and at that HE ASK ME ON MY FIRST DATE.

I do forgive him.

yes .

I personsally never been in a relationship before and I don't know how it feels to be hurt by someone you love where you put up a shield . When I kissed him I feel like a triggered something from the past .

"I-  i- " ,  I couldn't stop stuttering. I wanted to easily say the word yes without any complications but for some reason I was to nervous to say a three letter word.

What is this man doing to me.

He softly chuckled . "Cat got your tongue angel hm".

"Oh fuck you Warren " , I yelled.

"Oh angel I would love to but right now not the time so what do you say. ,Warren said.

"Ugh men" , I rolled my eyes ,"they can never keep their mind out of the gutter".

I got up and look at the window to see malcolm just now pulling in the driveway .

"Yes " , I said as I close my curtains and walk into the living room and sat on the couch "yes I go on a date with you".

Warren planned our date the same day and now i was waiting on malcolm to come into the house.

----

Malcolm's pov:

After that night with jamie we came to an understanding that what happen between us was a one time thing.

I walk up to the house and I already know that angel is gonna cuss me out because I left her that night but it was fine I left her with Warren and I'm sure everything went alright.

I opened the door with my keys and I walk into the house to see angel on the couch staring straight at me.

I close the door and stared at it for a few seconds to take in the silence before angel attacks me.

"Hey si-" she cut me off.

This is what wrong with women . They never give you a chance to speak.

"So where have you been mr" ,she said .

"Out" ,i calmly said and walk into my room and close the door just for her to put her foot in my room .

"You got some dick didn't you", she said while smirking.

I tried not to smile but ended up failing . "How'd you find out".

"Your smile and your ass told it but YESSSS MY BROTHER GOT SOME DICK ,ou tell me how was it ,WHO WAS IT " .

She said that sentence so damn fast she didnt even have a chance to breathe . Reminds me of james charles.

"Ok ok calm down I'm not finna tell my sister details about my sex life but it was jamie"

She gasped "JAMIE like in your ex bsf ouuuuu are yall together now"