Daddy Issues

A/N

(This Is a long chapter)

Hey guys. I just wanted to put it out there that I know this story is slow and kinda weird as of now BUT👏🏾I 👏🏾promise👏🏾you👏🏾. Shit is gonna go down in these next ...well all of these upcoming chapters .If the story like "eh" to you just know I'm trying and that this is my first story .But anyways  alotttttt of drama is finna happen and its gonna be crazyyyyy  ❤. Thank yall for reading. 

~From your psychotic writer 

Also before you read I change the "voice in his head " to a different name and you'll find out once you read

--------

Third persons pov: 

Angel and Warren have been talking for a 4 months now and had casually hung out from time to time .

Warren had made process of becoming friends with angel .From his point of view he can tell she trustes him .

All he needs to do is to wait for the right moment to do as he please with her .

-----

Warren's pov:

I'm sitting in the shower staring at the wall and letting the watering slide down from head to toe.

My legs are laying out in the tub and I'm just staring down at my thighs.

I only killed 10 people in the past few months .Each time killing and torturing the female species in different ways .

I'm surprise I hadn't killed more.

When I kill its likes something takes over control of my body . It's like someone spirit is inside me and controlling every thought and thing I do and I'm just its temple that it resides
In.

I been feeling that way for years now. Its like their two of me in one.

I chose the victims .

The other me kills them .

The stupid voice in my head .

" you damn right it is " , it says

To try to ignore the voice I have to think of things for it to shut up.

Angel angel angel angel.

I closed my eyes and saw a image of her.

"Shes fucking up everything, why won't we just kill her already" , the voice said.

"Out of all these years I never understood why YOUR IN A FUCKING HEAD AND WHY ARE TOU TALKING TO ME " , I yelled. "WHO EVEN ARE YOU"

.......... the voice didn't say anything for a couple of minutes