The Parade

Angel pov:

Dream:

We were holding hands walking the streets of Paris. Yes the city of love or so they called it .

"Where the hell are we going "  ,I thought slowly zoning out .

I watch as people walk out of cafes and stores and greeting other people they seen walk by .

Paris was a extremely beautiful place. I'm sorry but London could never top paris. But your probably wondering why I'm in paris right?.

Well to answer your question I'm here with my boyfriend. The one and only stephan james.

Before you say anything yessssss out of all people in the world I pulled him. We been together for 3 years now ,I smiled to myself

He is funny , passionate, outgoing ,and his ACCENT oh my god is music to my fucking ears .

lord have mercy and his dic-

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by a voice that said "Angel" .

I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and notice where we were .

We was in front of the Eiffel Tower. 

"Hm" I replied back. Suddenly I heard music playing .I look around to see that it was a band playing on the right side of us and somehow I didnt notice that rose petals were everywhere.

"Babe what's going on" I said and we stopped walking .

He just sat there looking at me smirking . Seconds rolled by and he still hasn't said shit .

Welp sense he's taking to long to reply you know what I did .

I slapped him .

"YOU TOOK TO FUCKING LONG TO SAY SOMETHING IM BECOMING SUSPICIOUS ALREADY SPIT IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME SMILING WHILE PLAYING MUSIC AND SHIT" , I yelled .

"Damn it was only 10 seconds bae" he yelled while grabbing his cheek.

I gave him the look .The look clearly stated you better say something now or ima fuck you up in paris .

Stephan looked around and said "Well fuck it " . He got on one knee and grabs something out his pocket from his right hand while holding my right hand in his left.

"Will you mar-"

----

*BEEP BEEP BEEP * my alarmed went off .

I slowly sat up and kick my alarmed clock across the room .

"You stupid piece of shit "  I was AT THE GOOD PART OF MY FUCKING DREAM " I yelled.

Damn alarm clocks always ruin shit .

I slowly rolled over the side of my bed to grab my phone and check the time because my dumbass threw my clock across the room before I even thought about checking the time.

10:15 am

UGHHHHH am I the only one who not a morning person. I hate mornings especially alarms . Like I said earlier they always ruin shit .

I sat in my bed and just look at the ceiling so I could fully wake up and of course process why the hell do I have to get up .

Before I could even process shit my brother decided it was ok to bust into my room which cause me to jumped out my bed.