Warning

_______\\\\\\\\\\__________

Angel pov:

"Angel I would let to introduce you to my dad" , Warren said.

"Hello , nice to you meet you" ,  he said while holding his hand out for me to shake it .

Holy mother fucking fuck

HOLY SHIT

I'm really meeting his dad right now

Now I see where Warren got his looks from because god damn this man is fin-

I felt something brush my shoulder .

"Angel ", I heard Warren say .

I snapped out of my thoughts .

"Shit , I'm sorry ", I said adjusting myself.

"You okay there", Warren dad said .

"Oh yes I was thinking about something for a moment but nice to meet you", I said while shaking his hand ......... vigorously.

"Shall we sit " , warrens dad said.

On your lap ... yes hehehe

1 hour later

"HAHHAHAHA dad you push me without asking if I was ready", Warren said.

"So he forcefully pushed you in the pool", I said .

"I sure did , he has to learn how to swim somewhere ", warrens dad said playfully.

"Til this day you won't ever see me in the pool ", Warren said .

"Hahaha what did your mother say about it" .

The table got quiet .

His dad clears his throat .

"She was of course upset but she eventually calmed down after I spoke to her".

As I look at Warren I notice his white face started turning red as . It took me a second to realize he was glaring at him.

Was I not supposed to mention her.

__________

Warrens Pov:

I hear dad throat clears after Angel mentions mom.

I just look at him.

He lied about what happened but of course you wouldn't tell a stranger that your dad slapped the shit out of your mom.

On that particular day I just remember mom was getting the table ready for us to eat a dad lecturing me about boats .Every Sunday we would have "traditional " dinners outside for family bonding .

Long story short , me and dad were joking around and all of a sudden I felt him swoop me up and throw me into the pool.

At the time I couldn't swim.