Crush

Warren pov:

I stared at the ceiling and watch as my fan turned round and round

I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Everytime I closed my eyes to go to sleep all I could see was her face.

The image of when I first meet her kept replaying over and over in my head.

Angels smile.

Her face . Her voice.

I stared at the picture she sent me for her contact picture and i went to walgreens to print out so I could pin it to my white board with all my other victims I haven't kill yet.

Shes beautiful.

She's different from the other victims  .

I know I just met her but I just feel something about her. Something towards her maybe.

After killing marie me and angel texted back and forth all night long. It may seem cheesy but i felt like a teenager. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing at the texts we sent each other. I even went over our text messages just because,  I shrugged.

As much as she makes me feel happy I cant give in . I'm going to kill her for fuck sakes . I have no room to fall in love with someone .

Rspecially one of my victims . It makes me feel weak.

..........I seen what love could to do you , how my mother who the woman I loved , the woman my father loved. She broke us. Claim she loved us but she fell out of it . Love broke my father and If that what love does I dont want anything to do with it.

"The only thing in this world is Lust ,Love is not real " ,my father once told me. I remember the reason why .

Yes I said my mother was the reason I hated women but she wasn't the only one .

---

Freshman year
It freshman year to be exact when I had a crush on this girl. Her name was Rebecca Smith .

She was quiet , and smart .She never hung out with anyone. She was alone and lonely just like me. An outcast

One day I got the guts to ask her out and she said yes .

She was my first anything .

My first crush .

My first girlfriend .

We even lost our virginity together. 

Aht aht

before you say anything we did have sex freshman year . My dad told me the only reason why we needed women was to only satisfy our needs (basically fuck), and use them to have kids but Rebecca was different.

At the time when he told me I didn't know what sex was .

But guess what *coughs* Porn was my bestfriend  *coughs * anyways.