Janet must die

Janet POV: 1 hour before warren ruins shit.

I parked my car 5 houses down from angels house .

She doesn't even know I'm coming. Hell I wouldn't expect them to because I forgot about Malcolm party .

I mean I knew this morning it's was his birthday or whatever but the fact that they never told me that he was having a birthday party is absurd but anyways.

My planned actually worked. The video was actually true of course but you know with the nudes I had to add some spice to it.

Even though their not hers but their her step sisters. I wonder what ever happen to the tramp.

It's the fact that I never know or can't remember shit for me 💅🏾.

I'm not even here for Malcolm birthday. The party is probably gonna be lame anyways .

I turn the car off and check to see if anyone is looking . The moment I start to open my car door a car pulls up in front of mines .

Great . The moment Im ready to do something someone always shows up .

The person gets out of the car with a gift in their hand . They turn around and looked.

I duck my head down so they wouldn't see me . A few seconds later I looked up to see him going into the front door. It was warren.

I don't understand what he sees in her . I mean look at me . I have moneyyy she doesn't . He doesn't even look like the type to even fuck with black girls 💅🏾.

Ugh anyways .I'm here for one thing and that one thing is in her room but without showing that I'm here I have to LITERALLY SNEAK IN HER ROOM.

I won't have any problems getting in their anyways . The hoe keeps her window unlock . Who does that .

I get out the car and I run towards the window that leads inside to her bedroom.

"Pleases be open", I say as I'm walking up to the window.

I lift the window and it successfully is unlock . I open the window all the way and i climb inside.

My ears immediately start hurting as I hear loud music.

I sighed .

"Her computer has to be somewhere " , I say trying not to get irritated by the loud music.

I look under her bed .

Not there.

I look in her drawers.

Not there.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IT" , I whispered yelled.

*creakk*

I froze .

I hurried up to turn to see if it was her door but it wasn't.

"Must be the bathroom door",I say to myself.

I still stay in place as I heard the toilet flushed. I heard the door open again and I hear footsteps slowly walking away.

I immediately run to her closet .

"Where is it " , I say while throwing her clothes across the room.

I froze when I heard a familiar male voice speak behind me.

"So your the one who tried to expose her" , he said and I immediately turned around to see warren locking the door.

Oh fucking shit

"I don't know what your talking about" , I said confidently and mentally screaming that I'm dead in my head

Without warning I'm pinned to the wall and his hands wrap around my neck.

"Sure you do Janet". He says then a smirk appeared on his face.

Warren POV:

I watched as she squirmed under me .

"The fuck are you looking for Janet LET ME GUESS your looking for something else to go against angel ".

"Nooo I'm sorry let me go I didn't mean to ", she whispered.

I only squeezed her neck harder.

"You tried to ruin her why ", I squeezed even harder .

"I can- can't brea-the" , she slowly said.

I unwrap my hands around her neck and watch as the walk around the breathe.

"Whatcha lookin for then sweetie ", I smiled sinisterly while sitting on the bed.

Bipolar much

"I- I was looking for a hoodie she borrowed " , she said slowly scooting over to the window .

"A hoodie I see " , I said rubbing my chin while looking at the window .

"Yes see look" ,she randomly grabbed a hoodie . "I would never do Janet like that she ones of my best friends please believe me warren.

She walk over to me seductively. She straddled me and I wrap my arms over her.

"This whore",bob said.

I looked at the window then back to her.

"I'll tell you what I won't say anything but you'll owe me in the long run ok", I said.

She gets off me and makes her way to the window and I stand up and walk behind her .

"Fine and thank you for believing me l-", she kept talking while opening the window and putting her right leg through.

"I hope you find the real person wh-" as she about to duck her head under the window I smashed her head into the glass .

Until I heard her skull cracking.

Good thing the music was loud .

Author :

We not gonna talk about how I haven't updated in a month 🌝😭🧍🏾‍♀️. Sorry for short chapter next one will be longer . I hope