Trunk

Just to clarify in this chapter
"Sus" is a short version of "suspicious ".

Previously on "The Serial Lover". (Not me acting like my book is a tv show😂)

Angels POV:

We all stare at him in pure shock.

~~~~~~

"Whatttt you can clearly see his third leg trying to make a appearance through his pan-" .

"No ma'am" , I said cutting Damien off while shaking my head.

"Oh baby naw that ain't gon work " , Jessie said.

"I- um thank you I guess " , the guy said sounding nervously while smiling.

"Your welcome sweetheart ", Damien said and the guy blushed.

"Anteeways hi how are you " ,Jessie ask.

"I'm good but may I ask who you guys are"

"Where's Janet " , I said bluntly.

"Why who are you" , he reply back with a attitude.

"I'm- I mean we are her best friends and we haven't seen or heard from her in days so we came to check up on her ............. is she here", I said.

"Do you ever wonder that if she obviously hasn't talk to you guys in a few days" , he said while grabbing his beard . "Wouldn't that mean she doesn't wanna talk to y'all at all" , he said.

"Excuse me " Damien says obviously piss off.

Me and Jessie just stare at the guy .

"What's your name", Jessie says.

"Noah " , the guy says.

"Well NOAH Janet has never acted like this and we are her best friends and we been best friends ............... for years so therefore, we know Janet and she would never act like this", Jessie said.

"The girl can't even go a whole 3 hours without texting or talking to us", Damien says .

"Look , I haven't seenor heard from her for a few days either all I know is that she left right after we fucked and I been here ever since plus her car is gone",Noah said.

"You been here doing what ..... eating her food why are you still here.", I said . " obviously you one of her one night stands and baby in the one night stand rule book is "thou should leave thou person house who thou has already fucked the next day NOT STAY IN THEIR HOUSE FOR A WHOLE WEEK".

"That's very sus to me Noah" , Jessie says.

"Who said I was her night stand ...... me and Janet are together ", Noah said.

We all look at each other for a few seconds and immediately busted out laughing.

"SINCE WHEN" , Damien said. " d- did she haha did she tell you that herself or did you automatically thought that ".

"She said I was her daddy now ", Noah said while smirking.

I gagged.
Janet into some weird shit ,I thought .