Mothers Lover

Third person pov:

That night on the date angel ended up texting her father stating that eve might've been with one of her boyfriends or out with a friend and they agreed. Her besties left and Warren and angel resume their date .

----

Warren's pov: 5 years old

"Come on Warren we need to get you ready for your baseball game " , my dad said ruffling his fingers through my hair.

I sat my toys down and ran towards him smiling and making grabby hands.

"Ohhh" ,  dad grunted while picking me up then tickling me. "Your getting heavy everyday boy maybe me and mommy should stop feeding you ".

I kick and scream " NOOOO STOP FEEDING ME " I hit him on the chest" .

He just laugh and walk me to my room and helped me put my baseball uniform on.

" I was just playing baby " ,dad whispered.

"Meany" I said .

"Is mommy going to come to this game it's my last oneeee" , I said looking up at him while he picked me up.

She didn't come to my last game because she was working.

"Tsk I don't know sweetie go ask her "

I jumped out of his arms and ran to their bedroom.

"NO RUNNING WARREN" , I heard dad yell from a distance.

I walked into mommy's room and saw her on the phone with someone.

I nervously walk up to her.

"Mommy y-you come to my game today,  issss the last one of the season" , I said .

"Hold on ", she said into the house phone and sat it down on her bed.

She hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.  "Hm I don't think mommy has to work today so sure I can come today baby ".

"Weally" , I said smiling up at her .

"Yes"

"Promise"

"I promise baby"

I jumped out of her arms and ran to daddy.

"MOMMY SAID SHE'll COME , I happily yelled .

"Okay let's get going before you end up late, ok".

"Ok" .

-----

Baseball game.

"COME ON WARREN YOU GOT THIS" , I heard daddy yell from the stands .

Even though we were losing I smiled.

"If daddy is here , mommy should be here to " ,I thought.

I look in the stands and only saw dad . Tears threaten to come out my eyes. By the look he was giving me I could tell he sense what was going on.

The game had already ended and we lost.

I dropped my bat and ran off the field holding my face because I didnt want the other kids and everyone at that to see me crying.