Where is she?

Angel POV:

"Have y'all spoken to Janet" , I said to Jessie and Damien.

"I was going to ask the same thing she hasn't been answering any calls or messages " , Jessie replied worriedly.

"The bitch ain't even been active on Instagram as much as she post shut something definitely is  wrong" , Damien said.

He's got a point. We haven't seen or heard from her since Malcolm party which was a week ago.

"Usually if she's not out being a hoe she'll still communicate with us" ,Jessie said.

"Ok well do y'all think we should stop by her house" , I said.

Damien immediately gets up and snatches my keys.

"I'm driving bitches " , Damien said

"You don't even have a driving license hoe" , Jessie argued.

"I- mean he's getting good but this the only time you driving in my car so take this into consideration cause bitch this would never happen again" ,I said.

"Ok but who's car I'm supposed to drive when I get my license ", Damien said.

Me and Jessie got into the car while Damien stands outside the passenger window looking stupid .

Your mamas , I thought .

Warrens Pov:    A week ago

I push janets body out the window and thanks god it's dark outside so nobody could see her.

I quickly run to the closet and grab a towel , some bleach , and some soap and water to wash her window before she gets back.

Usually I would use gloves to clean up my mess but they don't carry gloves in angel house so I had no choice .

After cleaning her window I threw the mix chemicals and towel in the next door neighbors backyard .

The window still seemed to but a little wet and I didn't want to use any of her clothes and or new towel to wipe it down so I had to improvise.

I simply just grabbed Janet hair and wiped the window down.

She's not dead .

I don't think  but she could be knocked out but either way I'm not taking any chances because I'm still not finish with her.

Angels POV:  Present

"Your definitely not driving in my car again" , I said getting out the car while fixing my hair.

"Your bitch ass tried to kill us LIKE WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD HIT A CURVE, BLAME THE CAR NEXT TO US , THEN THREATENS TO RUN THEIR KIDS OVER" , Jessie yelled.

"Me" , Damien said and gave me my keys .

We walk up to Janets house and I couldn't help but notice that her car isn't in the driveway .

"I mean I'm sure one of her hoes lives here right ", I said while ringing her doorbell.

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

*10 more dings later*

The door opens and a man who is extremely fine and wearing a white tank top with gray sweatpants  walks out .

"Not the gray sweatpantssssssss MY ASSHOLE IS THROBBING ", Damien pretends to fans himself with his hands.

We all just stare at him in pure shock .

Warrens POV:  A week ago

I throw Janet body back outside the window and closed it.

I walk out angel room and close the door behind me and proceeded to walk in angels direction.

"Hey" , she replied with a smile on her face.

"Hey baby" , I said a kiss her on the cheek.

" I'm sorry but I have to leave my neighbor called and said someone drunk ran into my fence and I don't want no one to you know .......... invade my privacy " , I said making my voice said frustrated.

"Hey no don't apologize it's ok I'll um see you later then and thanks for coming", angel said.

Thank god she believe me because I couldn't come up with anything else

"Okay bye" , I said and kissed her on the lips and walked away.

As I was walking away I ran into the birthday boy.

"Hey man I gotta go I have a emergency at my house but Happy birthday to you " , I said.

"Ight bye ted thanks for coming and I'll see you later " , Malcolm said.

Author note:

Hey guys part 2 is the end of this chapter.❤️