Loretta and Jolene

The woods ,  3:15 am
August 10 ,2018
3 year ago

I watch as the blood slowly drip from her neck and makes a pool of blood. Her head right beside her unconnected from her lifeless body .

I see specs of snowflakes  slowly but surely land in the pool of blood from the cuts and the missing pieces detach from her body laying all over her .

Half the snow was now cover in blood . She had on a white dress but if you were to see it now you wouldn't even think it was a dress.

Nor would you even think the dress was ever white.

Her name is Loretta bricks.(41) She was beautiful before I did my work . Her eyes was pure hazel and her hair was black and carried kinky curls . She had the most beautiful melanin skin I ever came across from .

She may have been beautiful but now she was even more . *chuckles* the way I would describe what I now done to her ,I would like to call it pure art.

She lived in 2 story home where her and her 2 kids resided at .I remember her file stating she had a Older son(23) and a daughter(17). I definitely remember it also stated that her husband of a 25 year married recently was killed in a car accident *chuckles* whoops may bad.

You may ask why I killed her . I tell you one day but now not the time.

  Most serial killers have a type but I dont . Whoever stands out to me the most ,well they become my victim .

And her *smiles wickedly * She was I guess i can say "Victim 35 ,another poor unfortunate soul"

"You might think of me as psycho but hey everyone a littie bit psycho if you think about it .

Just a man following in his father footsteps.

But all along he was right .The sounds of the women  pathetic desperate screams and their begging pleasures me in a type of way.

You can say it excites me . 

I grab a shovel and make a 5 ft deep hole in the snow and I bury all her body parts in and fill the hole back up .

  We're deep in the woods and the nearest house is 2 miles away so no one wont bother to see what's going on .

   I gather all my tools and my backpack  and brought them to the lake .                My backpack consented of extra clothes that I had gather before I left the house and I'm glad I was able to bring some because some of her blood ended up on my shoes and ON MY FAVORITE SET OF CLOTHES LIKE THE FUC- .

My inner thought was suddenly invaded by a annoying ass voice talking  in my head stating AND I QUOTE "Did nobody tell you wear formal wear to a fucking murder mission you dumb fuck" .

"Well damn" I said "you didnt have to do me like that I DIDNT EVEN PLANNED TO KILL HERRRRRRR ....yet BUT I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO KILL ANYONE TODAY FOR FUCKS SAKES WE HAD A DAT-

Just stfu please SHUT THE HELL UP finished whatever tf you doing before someone comes ,the inner voice said.

Shiii you dont have to tell me twice

I finished washing the tools I had while having a mentally fight with the inner voice inside my head ,I then stripped of my clothes and wore the extras I brought and made a fire to burn my clothes and any evidence .