Loretta Bricks

A/N - If you see any spelling errors or sentences that don't make sense feel free to comment it and I'll fix it. Thank you.💅🏾❤️

Warren POV: Middle of the night

I woke up in the middle of the night panting. I just kept hearing the voice of Loretta's screams .

Every now and then I heard her voice saying her name from the first time I met her.

For once in my life after killing someone I felt ashamed. Only because the mother and the step father I killed were angels and Malcolms parents.

I knew from the start that angel last name was familiar.

"You know I never been with someone much younger than me before ". ~Loretta

I pulled out the Loretta's necklace from time where I kept her things to sell. It was one of those necklace where you open it up .

"I have two kids close to your age, does that bother you much"~ Loretta

I remember when I first open the necklace it had the letters L.A.M.B.

I kept rubbing the necklace trying to figure out what it meant for the billionth time but nothing came up so I sat it on my desk

"Lamb" , I kept thinking to myself.

One by one the letters finally had a meaning.

L-Loretta A-Angel M-Malcolm b-bricks.

~~~~~~~~~~

Angels POV

"Remember when mom was teaching how to swim back when we were little", I said

"Yea and she threw us in the pool so we had to force ourselves to swim", Malcolm said while laughing.

"Didn't you almost drown", I said with a smirk on my face.

"Shut up that was traumatizing, mom didn't help me till she seen bubbles flowing up to the surface ", Malcolm said .

"Is that why your afraid to take baths", I said.

"Duhhhh , what I look like-"

"Where you going all dressed up ", my step dad said.

I tippy tied to my door to listen to their conversation knowing that if they caught me not sleeping I will get my ass whoop .

"None of your business mike ", mom yelled. "Mike let go"

"You cheating again Loretta because there is no way your getting dressed up 10pm", mike yelled.

"Be quiet your going to wake them up", mom said.

"The last time you cheated on me you came back pregnant with angel  ,that was 17 years ago and right now I'm starting not to trust you again because this was the same way you left  now WHERE ARE YOU GOING, mike yelled.

"Dad you need to calm down ", I heard Malcolm say.

"I don't gotta do shit "

"Angel"

"Angel"

I felt something shaking me .

"ANGEL"

"WHAT", I screamed .

"You were daydreaming you roach", Malcolm said.

"Shut up hoe", I said.