Marie Martinez

Warren pov:

After Jolene parade and meeting angel , as much as I wanted to sit and think about her , maybe even text her i had to go home and prepared for my next victim. Marie Martinez.

Since Marie was 18 she work at a restaurant down the road for where the lake was.

I pull up to the back of the restaurant "The Kitchen" and waited for the right moment to snatch her.

You may be wondering " how your gonna get her" and here's the thing. I got my ways and from doing my "ways" , I learned that everyday at 9:40 PM she always takes out the trash and dumps it.

I look to check my phone to see what time it was .

9:34

I immediately got out of the truck .

I didn't have to worry about cameras because the dumbass owner didn't buy any.

I walked to the trash can and stand next to it .

I look at the time and saw that it was 9:40 and I immediately look up to see her standing in front of me.

I honestly didn't hear the door open.

"perfect timing ", I thought

"Um excuse me sir but you really can't sleep here tonight " , she whispers loud enough for me to hear.

What? What she talking about slee- oh I  then realize that she was staring at the bag I was holding .

She must've thought I was a homeless person but hey lets play along.

"Oh I cant , damn well I guess I better get going" , I said sadly trying to soften her.

I started walking but she stopped me and said " wait your the guy from the game I remember you " .

I paused and turn around to look at her.  I fake like I was trying to remember her then said "Marie Martinezzzz".

She frozed.

----

Marie pov:

How could I ever forget him. He was the first guy to ever even look at me or even check me out at that .

I remembered how at the game I caught him looking at me and we lock eyes for a second and he suddenly smiled at me. How could I ever forget that smiled .

As much as I want to recall what happen at the game I couldn't help but to feel sad for the guy.

For fuck sakes marie he is homeless.

I was about to think about something else until the words that came out of his mouth caught me off guard.

"Marie Martinez " , he said
Wait a damn minute .

I froze.

"H-how do you know my name " , I said scared and back up but all  he did was step forward.

He walk up to me and my back hit the trash can .His face inching to close to mines a.

"W-what are you doing here  , I said trying not to freak out . "How did you find m-

"Shhhhhh" , he said while placing his fingers on my lips .                                    "I came here for you" .

Before I could even say anything  he punched me in my jaw which cause me to stumble and fall .

I slowly started to see darkness .

I tried to keep my eyes open to see what he was gonna do next but my eyes forcefully close and the darkness took over.