Justice For Jolene

A/N

3 updates..... in a day ...THATS CRAZYYYYY *woah* anyways on to the story .

-------

Angel pov:

After attacking my brother for almost getting us kill we were 20 minutes late thanks to him .

We exchange a few words and it went something like this.

20 minutes ago

"YOU FUCKER" ,I screamed

The car behind started honking and malcolm decided to pull over so we could you know "talk about his porn session".

But to think about it he better be glad that car saved his ass from a beating .I wouldn't mind beating someone ass in a car in the middle of the road. Big brother or not we could've died.

" What the fuck do you want from me huh" Malcolm rub his forehead with his hand and spoke loudly.

"Why were you watching gay-" , he interrupted me.

"Look I have to show up to my best friends justice parade "
He paused "I really dont want to talk about this right now " , he sighed

"I'm sorry its just i-" ,he interrupted me.

" look sis ima tell you once and once only and we can never speak of this again I'm already embarrassed as it is , he said while driving again

"I'm bi"

I paused "biiiiiiiiiiii" ,I thought

"I- you mean- so your saying your bi - yourself right " I said sarcastically.

He looked at me then turn his eyes back on the way .

"Oh shit he means bi bi" I thought .

------

We finally made it to jolene sister house and when I tell you it was pack it WAS PACK. Half the town probably showed up .Adults, teens and even littie demon seeds came to walk the justice parade .

It made of think of how sad and fuck up this situation was .Imagine being brutally murder and your remains haven't been found until 3 years later in a trash bag floating in the lake. The whole situation is just weird to me. Who would want to kill Jolene.

Me and malcolm got out the car and my phone started vibrating in my hand. I check to see who it was and it was one of my best friends Janet.

I only have 3 friends .Well three besties . Its Janet, Jessie ,and Damien. Janet is the hoe of the group , jessie is the smart girl of the group and damien is the gay one of the group .He secretly has a crush on my brother but he'll never admit it.

I answered the phone before janet even had the chance to speak
"Bitch where the fuck are you jessie and damien are here and your the only one who's missing ", I whisper yelled.

" I'm at home duh ,was I suppose to be somewhere" , she spatted.

"I thought you were coming to jolene parade" , I said angrily.

"Who" ,she paused "who the hell is even that like the jolene jolene girl from dolly Parton song.

"No you dummy malcolm bestie was murder 3 years ago ,her body was found and her sister is having a justice parade", I said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh her I didn't know that shit was today" , she said sounding sleepily.

"I said the same thing but um I got to go bye and get your ass up its 1:38 in the afternoon why the fuck are you still sleep " ,I said.