Complete (authors note)

~Authors note~

Dear readers,

Hello to all you lovely readers. This unfortunately is the end of 'Saving Lyandra'.

Saving Lyandra was the first story I have ever written in my 17 years of life. This experience has been one of the greatest things to ever happen to me.

Thank you so so much for all the reads, positive comments, and kind messages. They honestly mean more to me than you'd ever know.

I initially wrote this story for fun, with no intentions of posting it.

Funny how life seems to turn out in the end.

I want to thank you all from the depths of my heart for this journey of the writhing/author life. It definitely is harder than it looks I'll tell you that.

I'm not sure if this story will have a sequel yet. I'm currently working on 2 other stories that have a theme and plot.

Although I am continuing to write and expand my writing skills, I'm not sure if I'll be posting the stories I'm currently working on.

But, if you would like to see the cover and descriptions I will post them on Instagram.

Thank-you for sticking with me to the very end. I love you all.

Also, you can follow me on Instagram @_epi.lover22_. There I will post updates and whatnot. So follow me there if you haven't already.

Thank you all for the constant support.
I love you!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜

-Raquel

Hello to all my lovely readers

Hello to all my lovely readers. My new story 'Two Peas In a Pod' has now been published with chapter one being available for all to read. I hope you enjoy it!