Chapter 15: Opening Up

*tw: abuse*

...  1 week later...

LYANDRA POVIt was now my secconed time being in the living room, but that didn't stop me from yet again having a reaction

LYANDRA POV
It was now my secconed time being in the living room, but that didn't stop me from yet again having a reaction.

This living room was absolutely gorgeous. This house was indeed beautiful but my question was, how could Gianni afford all of this?

I mean I know he's somehow involved in the mafia, but that still doesn't explain how he's so fucking rich, unless it does. I'm not too worried about that though, I'll just ask about it later.

Gianni guided my hand, and sat us on the couch side by side. Was I nervous? Fuck yes! He's so hot. I can't focus around him.

Gianni and I were sitting on the couch together, when my stomach began to grumble loudly. Fuck! I had suddenly remembered I didn't eat today

"Are you hungry bellissima?" Gianni asked me with concern in his voice. "Noooo" I replied  sarcastically, rolling my eyes while chuckling.

"What do you want to eat?" Gianni asks. "Ummmm I don't know. Surprise me" I said poking his chest playfully.

"How about some Chinese?" he asked. "Sure if it taste good I'd love to try it" I replied. "Try it" he asked with confusion in his voice.

"You've never had Chinese food before!" he shouted loudly jolting up from his chair.

What the fuck. Does he think this is funny? Does he think being poor, and not being able to afford food is funny? Wow, what a dick.

"Are you fucking kidding me Gianni!" I yelled at him aggressively, standing up. "You think being poor and not having money for dinner or takeout is funny?" I asked him with the deadliest look on my face. I wasn't joking AT ALL.

At this point Gianni stoped laughing. Good, because it's not funny. I've never been able to afford all these different foods from restaurants.

They were either too far away from my home, or way to  expensive to purchase. For Gianni to make that joke honestly hurt.

At this point I wasn't even hungry anymore. I am mad. I just want to go back to my room.

I begin to walk away from Gianni, but he grabbed my wrist to stoping me. "Wait why are you so mad? I was just joking bellissima" I growled tugging my arm from his grip, making my way back to my room.

I open the door and slump myself onto my bed. Ugh he's so... ugh! Knock knock! "Leave me alone Gianni, I don't want to talk to you right now" he ignored me and proceeded to open my door.

"Are you serious, I don't want to talk to yo-" I groaned looking up. I stoped talking as soon as I saw who was in front of me. It was his baby sister Concetta. What was she doing here?

"Uh hi Concetta, are you lost?" I asked her. "No I'm not lost, I heard you crying. Are you okay?" she asked walking towards my bed.

She tried to climb up the bed to sit next to me, but she was a bit too short. I giggled as helped pull her up, to sit beside me.