Chapter 24: How Did You Find Me?

LYANDRA POV

...the next morning ...

I woke up with the brightest smile on my face. I had fallen asleep for the first time ever, without having any nightmares or night terrors.

I've never been able to sleep without a nightmare but because of having Gianni by my side, I was able to fall asleep without fading into the darkness.

I watched Gianni as he slept. He looked peaceful for the first time in a while. His beard was still a bit scruffy but if I'm being honest, I don't mind it at all. I actually find it extremely sexy.

As I stared at Gianni, I honestly felt a bit sorry for him. He's been sulking heavily lately. He hardly left his room and he he didn't bother to eat diner with us anymore. He also wouldn't let anyone into his room. Not even ace.

He hadn't spent much time with his family for 2 weeks. He completely shut down, and I hated it. I hated that he stayed away from his family and myself. Ive missed him. A lot.

Despite the fact that Gianni and I haven't talked much lately, I still cared about him and his well-being.

I want to do something nice for him. What should I do? I thought to my self. Hmmmm. I think I have the perfect idea.

I quietly get out of bed, removing Giannis giant arm from my waist. I placed a kissing his forehead, before leaving his room. I opened his door, and made my way back over to my room to get dressed.

I walked into my room with a skip in my step, entering the bathroom to quickly hop into the shower. I take off giannis huge shirt and boxers tossing them to the bathroom floor.

He definitely isn't getting those back, they're way too comfy.

I run a the warm water and stepped into the shower. I began to lather myself in my marshmallow vanilla scented body scrub.

Once I was done in the shower, I straightened my hair and added a bit of makeup to my face.

I walked over to my closet and just stared at it. I had no idea what I wanted to wear. I wanted to be cute but at the same time comfy. My eyes roamed my clothes, and that's when I spotted the perfect outfit.

It was a cute white dress

It was a cute white dress. To finish of the look I threw on a pair of white AF1 , and added a mini purse.

As I made my way out of my room I saw Luca standing beside my door. "Hey Luca" I said waving towards him with a warm smile on my face. "Hi" he replied in a sharp tone. "Where are you going?" he questioned me as he shot me a curious look. "I'm just going to pick up some breakfast for Gianni" I relied. "Hm" he replied walking away. What's his deal?

As I made my way down the stairs towards the front door, I was stoped when I saw who was in front of me. It was mama and papà.

"Caio mama and papà" I said pulling them into an embrace. Even though I see them everyday, I still missed them.