Chapter 28: Blood Shed

... at restaurant...

GIANNI POV
"Mr.Russo your table for two is ready" the waitress said running her filthy hand along my chest. What the fuck is she doing? She must not know I own this restaurant.

"Don't fucking touch me" I scowled at her, as she jumped at my voice. "Let's go babe" Lyandra scowled at the waitress, guiding my hand to the table.

We both sat down and stared at the menu. "So babe huh?" I asked letting out a soft chuckle.

She blushed at my words, trying to cover her face with the menu. Cute.

"Shut up" she smiled, as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. I loved when she did that.

"So what would you like to order?" I asked crossing my arms as I leaned back into my chair. "Um do they have fettuccine Alfredo?" She asked shyly, while looking down at her hands.

"They do" I answered smiling at her. "Okay, I'll get that" she replied, as a bright smile beamed across her face.

A waiter had come to our table to take our orders. Fuck! What do I do now? Should I ask her about her past? Fuck it, I'll try.

"Not to make you uncomfortable, but do you think you could tell me about your past?" I asked in a concerned voice.

Truth be told I was concerned. If anything I was nervous to hear her answer.

"Okay" she replied letting out a deep breath. I reached out to grab her hands, as we intertwined fingers. I caressed her hands with my thumbs, bracing my self for what I was about to hear.

*Tw: abusive story ahead. Might trigger some readers*

"My mom and dad where teen parents. My mom got got pregnant at 17, and gave birth to me at 18. Unfortunately, my mother had died from a lung disease she had while giving birth to me."

"My father blamed me for her death and reminded me everyday that I was the reason why she died. When I was 6 my dad began to beat me. At first it was just a beating with his hands, but as I grew older he grew angrier."

"He would beat me with anything in his sight. I've been beat with metal bars, wrenches, hammers, belts, and even beer bottles or glass plates."

"I was his punching bag. He is the reason why I often get frightened when people yell or simple things like glass breaking. My father broke me" she said choking up.

When I threw the glass at her, it must have triggered that memory. I'm such a fucking asshole. I shouldn't have done that. CAZZO!

I felt my self getting angrier by the minute. My jaw was clenched so hard, I thought it was going to break.

I noticed Lyandra grabbed my hands giving them a gentle squeeze as she caressed them. Fuck me. I loved when she did this.

It instantly calmed me down at her touch. She was the only person that could have this effect on me.

I placed a kiss on her hands, as I saw the waiter out the corner of my eye bringing our plates to the table.

The waiter placed the food on our table, and made there way back over to the kitchen

I watched Lyandra, as she stared at the food practically drooling. "This looks so good!" She said lifting her fork, to try a bite of her food.

I watched her as she twirled the Pasta onto her fork, placing it in her mouth. She let out a soft moan rolling her eyes into the back of her head. Fuck!

"Tastes good huh?" I asked letting out a soft chuckle. "Gianni! You have to try this" she said twirling more pasta onto her fork.

She lifted her fork holding her hand under it under it, making sure not to spill any of it. I opened my mouth and bit down on her fork, taking the noodles into my mouth.

She lifted her napkin and gently patted away the sauce that happened to get on my face.

This gesture was so sweet. It made me love her all the more. Love. Wait a minute. Love! Do I love her? I mean I do care for her deeply, but is it really love?

... after finishing their dinner...

"Ugh I'm stuffed" Lyandra huffed as sat back in her chair letting out a deep sigh. "Did you enjoy our date?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck waiting for her answer.

Lyandra stood up from her chair and made her way over to me. She took a seat on my lap, resting her head on my shoulder. Fuck me! I can feel Gianni jr. pulsating at her touch.

"I loved it. Thank you for listening to my story. I just want you to know, I trust you" she said looking into my eyes.

"I trust you more" I said to Lyandra staring back into those big green eyes. Lyandra leans in to kiss me but stops at the sound of gun shots ringing through the restaurant. CAZZO!

I quickly grabbed Lyandra and ran towards the nearest exit. She couldn't get caught in this crossfire. I won't allow it.

As we opened the door, there stood 4 masked men. Fuck!

"Step back!" The man yelled at me and Lyandra. "Do you know who the fuck I-" I was about to say when he pointed his gun at Lyandra.

"Okay!!" I shouted stepping back into the restaurant. Fuck me! I don't know what the fuck is going on right now.

"Come with us and the girl won't be harmed" the masked man said, holding a gun at Lyandra. "Fine" I scowled throwing my hands up into the air, letting out a sigh of defeat.

Lyandra looked at me with tears in her eyes. "It's okay bellissima" I said looking into her beautiful green eyes, that were flooding with tears.

This hurt. It hurt so fucking bad, but I needed her to be safe. I'd die before I'd let anyone fucking hurt her.

The masked man aggressively pushed me towards the exit, as I stared at Lyandra. I didn't know where they were taking me, but I hand a feeling this wasn't going to end well.

As we walked towards the exit, gun shots rang through the restaurant. Boom boom boom boom! "No!"

I yelled turing around to see Lyandra holding a gun in her hands. Where did she learn to shoot? You know what, I don't even care. She saved me.

She ran towards me with tears in her eyes. I picked her up spinning her around hugging her tightly. I didn't wanted to let her go, ever again.

I placed her back down on the floor gently, and looked into those beautiful green eyes. I lowered my lips crashing them onto hers.

Never in my life have I experienced a kiss like this. I was rough and full of passion. Her lips tasted like vanilla. Fuck!

I pulled away from our kiss and looked into her eyes. "I love yo-"

BOOM!!!

"GIANNI!!"

~Thank you for reading~💞
~Leave a comment and vote~💞