Chapter 26: Getting Dolled Up

LYANDRA POV
I entered aidas room closing the door behind me. Fuck! Did I really just agree to go on a date with Gianni?

"Well.... what happened?" Aida asked staring at me with a grin on her face. "Uh Gianni just asked be out in a date" I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

I've never been on a date. I was a loser. Nobody wanted to date me, let alone take me on a date.

"What did you say?" Aida asked smirking. "I said yes" I answered smiling. In all honestly, I'm exited for this date. But don't tell anyone.

Fuck! I don't have anything to wear. "I don't have anything to wear!" I yelled at Aida, jumping on top of her.

"Ughhh get off me!" She yelled ticking me. "Aida stop your gonna make me pee!" I yelled laughing uncontrollably. "Ew don't pee on me" Aida laughed as she stopped tickling me.

We were both startled when we heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" Aida yelled.

As the door opened I was happy to see who was standing before me. "Papà!" I yelled running towards him, pulling him into a hug.

"How are you mio caro?" Papà asked placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'm good" I replied pulling away from our hug.

"Papà, Lyandra has a date with Gianni" Aida said to papà smirking. I'm gonna get you back Aida, you just wait.

"A date!" Papà said with a surprised expression on his face. Did he not approve? Maybe he doesn't want me to date Gianni.

Date! Slow down Lyandra, it's just a date between two friends that occasionally kiss cheeks and give handjobs. Nothing serious. Right?

"Is that not okay papà?" I asked with sadness in my voice, looking at the ground.

"Of course it's fine mio caro. I just never thought I'd see the day where Gianni would ask a girl on a date" he said letting out a chuckle.

Thank goodness! I thought to my self letting out a deep breath.

"Did you forget mio caro?" Papà asked me. Forget. What did I forget?

"You have training from 1-5 today" Papà said letting out a deep chuckle. "Ughhhhhhhh" I groaned throwing my head back. My body was still sore from previous sessions.

"Do we have to papà?" I asked pouting my face hoping he'd fall for it. "Meet me in the car in 15 minutes. We're going to the gun range today" he said leaving aidas room.

Fuck yesss!! I was so happy. I wanted to learn how to use a gun on the first day of training, but Papà said no.

I give Aida a hug before rushing back to my room to change. I was so exited to learn to shoot.

... 5 hours later...

Papà and I arrive back home, and fuck was I tired. Who knew shooting could make someone this worn out.

Papà said I was a pretty good shooter, and that he was proud of me. It felt nice to be noticed in a positive way.

I made my way up to my room and that's when I saw mama, E, and Aida sitting on my bed staring at me.

"Uh are you guys okay?" I asked stepping into my room, shutting the door behind me.

"A little birdie told us you have a date with gi" mama said looking at me with a smirk on her face. I cocked my head towards Aida and glared at her.

She looked at me laughing, while sticking her middle finger at me. Ughhhhh she's so annoying. I love her, but she's still annoying. 

"Uh yea I have a date with him in 2 hour-" I said checking the time. "2 hours!" I screamed as I began to panic. 

This isn't enough time to get dressed. I need to look perfect. No. This isn't happening right now.

I began to pace around my room fidgeting with my fingers. Mama walked over to me and gently held my hands.

"Don't stress mio caro. We will help you get ready. While you shower, we will find a outfit" mama said stroking my cheek gently, as I began to calm down.

"Okay" I said letting out a deep breath. I let go of mamas hands and made my way over to my bathroom.

I ran the hot water and stepped into the shower.  I shampooed my hair and scrubbed my body with my new body wash and scrub I had bought. It smelt sooo good.

.... 30 minutes later...

When I stepped out of the shower. I immediately lathered my hair in oils and leave in conditioner to preserve my curls.

I stepped out of my bathroom to see Aida standing in front of me holding her makeup kit in her hands.

"Would you mind if I did your makeup?" Aida asked in a shy tone, looking at the floor.

"Of corse you can sister" I said playfully poking her stomach. "Stop that" she laughed slapping my hand gently as we both laughed.

"Put on your dress first" mama says holding up a beautiful black dress. Holy shit! This dress is beautiful. Where'd she get this? To be honest I don't care, I love it regardless.

I walked over to mama talking the outfit from her, while placing a kiss on her cheek. I walk back over to the bathroom to get changed.

I looked at the tag on the dress. Fuck me! Why is this so expensive. One day I'm going to have a heart attack from these ridiculous prices.

I slip into the dress, and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked fucking good I'll tell you that. Good job mama, I said opening the bathroom door chuckling.

Aida pushed open my door aggressively. She placed her 50lbs of makeup on the counter, and got to work.

...1 hour later...

Holy shit! I screamed looking at my self in the mirror. The makeup was settle, yet gorgeous. I loved it. I stood up from my stool and turned towards Aida.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I screeched placing kisses all over aidas face. Oh how I love her. She's such an amazing woman, and an even better sister.

"Get off me. Your getting lipstick all over my face!" She laughed trying to rub my lipstick off her face.

I opened the bathroom door to see mama standing in front of me, staring in awe. She walked towards me, placing her hand on my cheek stroking it gently.

"You look so beautiful mio caro" she said caressing my cheek with both thumbs. "Thanks mama" I said placing a kiss on her cheek.

I looked at my self in the mirror, to make sure I looked perfect. I dust off my dress, grab my bag, and made my way downstairs.

I hope this date goes well.

~Thank you for reading~💞
~Leave a comment and vote~💞