Chapter 29: Saying Goodbye

LYANDRA POV

As I walked down the stairs, my eyes met Gianni's

As I walked down the stairs, my eyes met Gianni's. He was dressed in a beautiful black tux. His hair was slicked back to perfection. Fuck me, did he look good.

As I proceeded to make may way down the stairs, Gianni gently grabbed my hands guiding me down the last couple steps. "You look gorgeous Lyandra" Gianni said, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you" I said as I blushed very hard.

Butterflies, are what I felt at this exact moment. I felt like I was going to vomit. I was so nervous.

We stepped into Gianni's red lambo, and made our way to the restaurant.

... at restaurant...

As we stepped into the restaurant, I stared in awe. It was absolutely gorgeous. I've never been to a restaurant before, but I'm glad my first is with Gianni.

A woman walked over to us, staring at Gianni with lust in her eyes. Is she fucking kidding me. She must be fucking blind. I'm standing right here for fucks sake.

"Mr.Russo your table for two is ready" the waitress said running her disgusting fingers along Gianni's chest.

I felt the anger in me building by the seccond. I ball my hands into fist getting ready to yell at her for being unprofessional, but I stoped as Gianni's voice rang through my ears.

"Don't fucking touch me" he scowled at her, as she jumped at his husky voice. "Let's go babe" I said intertwining my fingers with Gianni's.

We both sat down and stared at the menu. "So babe huh?" Gianni asked as he letting out a soft chuckle.

Ugh I totally forgot I said that. How embarrassing. I blushed at his words, trying to hide my face with my menu.

"Shut up" I said with a smile on my face, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So what would you like to order?" Gianni asked, as he leaned back into his chair crossing his arms.

If I'm being honest. I don't really know what to order. I've never been to a restaurant, let alone an Italian restaurant.

I was a bit nervous to order something I've never tried, but I remembered when mama and I were making some Italian dishes, she cooked me fettuccine Alfredo. It was so good. I wonder if they serve that here?

"Um do they have fettuccine Alfredo?" I asked shyly, looking down at my hands. This whole situation was making me nervous. Fuck!

"They do" he answered smiling at me."Okay I'll get that" I replied, as a bright smile beamed across my face.

Thank goodness, I thought to my self letting out that breath I've been holding in.

A waiter had come to our table to take our orders. Fuck! What do I do now? Do we like talk or something. I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing here.