Chapter 6: Introductions

LYANDRA POV

As we made our way into the kitchen, the room fell silent as I stared in awe

As we made our way into the kitchen, the room fell silent as I stared in awe. "THIS KITCHEN IS FUCKING HUGE!" I yelled, admiring the gorgeous marble countertops.

How is this kitchen so big and beautiful? These guys must be fucking rich. This stuff looks expensive.

"I'm hungry can we get some food?" I asked adeya, holding a firm grip on her arm. I was still nervous being in this new environment. You never know what to expect meeting new people. Not to mention people in the fucking mafia.

"Sure let's go. I'll introduce you to Mia" adeya says as a bright smile beamed across her face. "Mia?" I asked in a confused tone. "Who's mia?" I asked.

"She's the maid, and chef" Adeya replied. I let out a sigh of relief. The boss man wasn't going to make me a maid. Thank goodness.

"Come with me. I'll introduce you to her, and the guys"...."Uh okay" I said, with a bit of worry in my voice. "Don't worry ly, you'll be fine" she said giving me a reassuring smile. 

Blondie makes his way over to the guys, as adeya guided me to meet Mia. "Hey Mia this is our new guest Lyandra" adeya says to Mia, as she turned around to face me.

She was an indeed a beautiful woman. She looked a bit on the older side, but she was beautiful none the less.

Mia gently raises her arms making her way over to me. As I begin to panic. What is she doing? I feel all my anxiety leave my body, as she embraced me into one of the warmest hugs I've ever received.

I hugged her back, giving her a gently squeeze. "You are so beautiful mi dear" Mia says to me, as I tried to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks.

"Thank you mam" I say to her with a warm smile on my face. "Please call me Mia, yuh go mek me feel old" she said, as a chuckle left her lips.

She was Jamaican. I could hear it in her acent. Although I didn't know my mom, I knew she was born and raised in Montego Bay Jamaica.

My dad was an ass and never let me have friends, but every so often my cousins from Jamaica would come to visit me.

I picked up on the language, the dancing, and the food from a young age. I loved the culture. In a way it made me feel closer to Mom.

I snap out of my day dream, as I begin to smell what's cooking on the stove

I snap out of my day dream, as I begin to smell what's cooking on the stove. "NO WAY!" I yelled rushing over to the pot.

"Omgggg your making ackee for breakfast!" I yelled jumping up and down. "Ackee is my fave" I said to Mia and adeya with a huge smile on my face.

Mia laughed, string up the pot of ackee. "Guh siddung, breakfast soon done." Mia says to me.

Adeya gently takes my hand, and walks us over to the table where the men from yesterday were sitting.

"Hello" I said in a shy voice, taking a seat in between adeya and Blondie. All the attention was on me. Fuck! I wasn't feeling the pressure before, but I was definitely feeling it now.

I began to nervously fidget with my fingers taping my foot on the floor looking down, waiting for someone to respond. "Hey" said one of the guys.

I raised my head as my eyes travelled around the room. Who said that? "Nice to meet you. The names Angelo. The sexiest and finest of the guys" Angelo said giving me a smile.

"Pft don't gas yourself now baby brother" said another one of the guys, as he rolled his eyes at Angelo.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alessandro" he says in a deep voice. "My names marco" another guy says. "Its nice to meet you guys too" I said giving them a small smile.

As I look around the table I notice one of the guys hasn't told me his name yet. "And you?" I questioned him. "None of your fucking business" he scowled at me.

I was taken back by his words. Why was he being mean to me? I didn't even do anything. What a bitch.

I was too busy rambling in my head, to realize he was standing right behind me.

~Thank you for reading~💞
~Leave a comment and vote~💞