Chapter 39: Happy Birthday

... 3 months later...

LYANDRA POV
These past few months have been some of the best moments of my life.

I had spent these months training with Angelo and Marco 3 times a week for 5 hours a day. They truly have become some of my greatest and best support systems whilst I worked out. Anytime I'd be frustrated at myself, they'd always reinsure me I was doing great.

Having spending so much time with Marco, I also got to spend time with Renne and my babies. Serenity was one of the kindest and most well mannered little girls I have ever met. When she had called me auntie for the first time I was shocked. I have never thought of myself as an aunt, but here I am today with two beautiful baby nieces.

...Today...

I groaned sitting up, laying my back against the bed board. I gently caressed giannis cheek as he slept like a baby in my lap.

Today was Aidas 21st birthday. I can't believe that I've been with them for so long. I felt like it was all a dream.

I wanted to do something special for aidas birthday and I think I have the perfect gift. I picked up my phone from the side table being sure not to wake up Gianni in the process. I dialled my auntie Rose and waited for her to pick up while the phone rang.

"Hello" I heard a voice speak from the other line. "Hey auntie rose, it's Lyandra" I said in a soft tone. "Oh goodness how are you my dear" she asked eagerly. "I'm good. I'm calling because I need a favour."

"And what would that be?" She questioned me. "I need 2 of the Gold Anklets" I asked is a secretive tone. "Done. You can come by to pick them up later" she said hanging up the phone.

I smiled placing my phone back on my nightstand. Before I had placed my phone down I had checked the time. It was 9:00 am. Gianni needs to wake up.

"Gianni it's time to wake up" I smiled giving him a gentle shake. No response. "Gianni get up" no response. He groaned shifting his body to face away from me. Is he fucking kidding me? Hm, I know just the thing that will wake his ass up.

I picked my phone up once again but this time, I called my sidekick. Angie, also known as Angelo Ferrari. "Hey babe when can you come over? I really miss you" I spoke into the phone with a seductive tone in my voice. "How about I come over now baby?" Angelo said in a deeper voice than usual, so Gianni wouldn't know it was him.

Gianni jolted up from my lap, grabbing my phone with great force. "IF YOU COME HERE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" Gianni roared into the phone, as I chuckled into my hand. He darted his eyes at me, as he stared angrily.

My room door suddenly bursted open as Angelo fell to the floor In laughter. I quickly hopped if the bed, helping Angelo off the floor. He placed his arm around my shoulder as I intertwined my fingers with his.

We both let out a chucked as we stared at Giannis confused expression. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" He questioned us in a stern tone. "Boss how could you sleep with my girl?" Angelo asked as I turned my head to the side, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Your girl. SHES NOT YOUR GIRL. SHES MY GIRL!" He shouted making his way off the bed. I removed myself from angelos grip as I rested my hands on Giannis chest to stop him from hitting Angelo.

"We're kidding babe" I whispered placing soft kisses on his chest and neck. I felt his body relax as I planted a kiss on his lips. "Haha you got pranked!" I chimed jumping up and down with Angelo.

"Ha ha ha" Gianni laughed sarcastically sitting down on my bed in frustration. "That's what you get for pranking me" I said laughing historically. "Okay this was fun but I gotta go" Angelo said pulling me into a tight embrace. "Be safe" I said waving goodbye before taking a seat on Giannis lap. "Always sorella" Angelo said blowing me a kiss.