Chapter 36: Unloveable

LYANDRA POV
This day was by far one of the best days of my life. When I said I had fun planed, it truly meant it.

Since our restaurant date was ruined before, I thought it would be nice to visits a restaurant here in Italy

Gianni and I had stopped by one of his childhood restaurants that mama and papà used to take him to when he was just a young boy.

The food was absolutely divine. The cuisine in Italy was truly to die for.

Once we were done eating, we did a bit of sight seeing. We visited many of the places from Giannis past. It was nice to see his blue eyes glow even brighter as he talked about his childhood.

He even took me to visit the home Gianna, Evelina, Violeta and himself grew up in. It was small, very small. I always thought that Gianni grew up with money and was filthy rich.

It wasn't the case at all. He grew up poor with a shitty ass abusive and manipulative bastard of a father.

 He grew up poor with a shitty ass abusive and manipulative bastard of a father

We spent the rest of our day at the beach. The water there was some of the clearest and bluest water I have ever seen in my life.

It was so relaxing to just spend time with just Gianni. I've notice somethings about Gianni, like when he's upset he runs his hand through his hair, that he gets sad drunk, and that he's a huge cudler.

Once you crack that hard wall he puts up, he's a giant cuddly bear. He was a good guy. A great guy actually. All his little quirks and flaws makes me love him more and more everyday.

...8:00pm back at the house...

After today I desperately needed a shower. "Gianni I'm of to shower" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna shower too. Wanna watch a movie after?" He asked in a shy tone, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Of course" I replied giving him a warm smile. I blew him a kiss, as I stepped into our room. I headed to the bathroom, taking off my drenched clothes. I tossed them to the floor stepping into the shower.

"Ahhhhh" I breathed out, as the warm water trickled down my back. I lathered my hair in shampoo and soaped up my body with a lavender scented scrub.

... 20 minutes later...

I stepped out of the shower, dried my body and hair, and made my way over to my suitcase. I picked out a simple night gown, and threw my hair into a messy bun.

I hopped up and down in excitement as I went to find Gianni. I couldn't wait to watch a movie with him. "Gianni I'm read-."

I froze. He was kissing her. That bitch! How could he kiss her? I- I thought he loved me. That fucking liar. He doesn't love anyone but his fucking self. "Lyandra it's not what it looks li-"

I stormed out of his room, slamming the door behind me. Why would he do this? After everything we've been through together, he kisses another girl.

I'm such an idiot. I guess I really am unloveable.

GIANNI POV
"Lyandra" I called out from my bathroom shower. My bathroom door had just opened, she's probably done her shower already.

I rapped my hair in a towel, as well as tied one to my waist. "Hey babe are you-." My tracks froze. What is she doing here?

"Isabella what are you doing here?" I asked in a confused tone. "Hey gi. You look hot" she said batting her eye lashes, as she tilted her head. Is she flirting with me?

"Um yea. Is there something you need?" I asked in annoyance. "You" she said walking up to me, with a sway in her hips. Uhhhh what is she doing?

She placed her hand on my chest, and planted a kiss on my lips. "Gianni in read-" Lyandra gasped holding her hand over her mouth.

"Lyandra it's not what it looks li-" I yelled out rushing towards the door. She slammed it in my face, storming off. Fuck! I balled my hands into fists and punched the wall with great force.

Red

All I could see was red. I turned my furious gaze to meet Isabellas. "This is all your fucking fault!" I shouted at her in an extremely angered tone. "You can't be serious Gianni. I know you've been gone for a while but I know you still love me" she said walking towards me.

I shot her the deadliest glare as my once blue eyes turned black. That smile that was once plastered on her face, was now gone.

As I walked closer and closer she stepped back in fear. "I will never love you. I never have loved you" I spat in a harsh tone. "B-b-but I thought-" she stuttered as a tear rushed down her cheek.

"You thought nothing. Lyandra is the love of my life. She's my woman. My endgame. If you ever pull a stunt like this again I'll let my sisters kill you. They love Lyandra and would die for her. Don't cross me ever again" I scowled at her.

She rushed out of my room with tears in her eyes. I don't know why she's crying. She's the one ruined my relationship with the only woman I have ever loved.

What am I going to do now?

~Sorry this chapter is so short😭forgive me~
~Thank you for reading~💞
~Leave a comment and vote~💞