Chapter 31: Promises

*tw: sexuall context. Speaking of rape and abuse*

LYANDRA POV
... 1 week later ...

It was finally time for Gianni to come home. Happy couldn't even express the emotions I am feeling right now.

Of course Gianni had to stay in the hospital for further observation but that was absolutely fine with me. If he had to stay longer to make sure he was healthy, he was going to stay no matter how hard he argued with me to go home.

... back at the mansion ...

As I walked through the doors of the mansion, I breathed in the fresh air I had missed so much.

As I held Gianni's arm along side papà bringing my Gianni into the house, I felt a tight grasp on my legs. I looked down to see Concetta hugging me with tears in her eyes.

"I missed you" Concetta cried onto my legs holding a tight grip on me. I felt my heart clench as I lifted Concetta into my arms.

"I'm so sorry cetta, I missed you more" I smiled kissing her cheek, as I whipped away her tears. "Promise you will never leave again" she frowned looking into my eyes.

I shifted my eyes to meet Gianni's gaze, and smiled. "Never again. I promise" I kissed Concettas forehead, gently placing her back on the floor.

Papà and I helped bring Gianni up to his room. Fuck me was I tired. Gianni was not a light guy. I mean how could he be? He was built like a goddess with some sexy ass abs.

... in Gianni's room ...

"Argh" Gianni grunted lying on his bed. I rushed over to him with worry in my eyes. "Are you okay? Do you need some food? Or some pillows? I'll go got som-" I said panicking.

Gianni laughed as he placed his hand on my cheek, gently caressing my face. "I'm fine my love. Just stay here with me" he said kissing my hand.

I cuddled beside Gianni, being extremely careful not to touch the wound. I let out a deep sigh as I rested my hand on his heart. I felt my heart rate increase as I felt the beat of his heart on my hand.

"You know where not official" I chucked as I circled his abs with my finger tips. "Your mine and mine alone" he scowled at me, as his hands gently lifted the back of my shirt.

I slightly jumped as his touch. His fingers felt like electricity against my skin. I lifted my head to meet his burning gaze. "Your mine" he said with a stern voice. "I'm yours" I said smiling at him.

I suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. Fuck it! I gently lifted my body resting it above his. He placed his hands on my hips, and I held my hands on each side of his face.

I lowered my head pulling Gianni into a tender kiss. He opened his mouth giving me access to his sweet lips. I felt my self growing hungry as I began to grind my ass against his front.

I felt Gianni groan and bite my lips and I began to grind my self harder against his dick. He firmly slapped my ass, as he placed his hands on both of my ass cheeks. I let out a soft moan and I kissed him even more hungrily than I already was.

As our kiss depend, I felt my body melting. "Argh fuck" Gianni grunted as blood filled his bandage. No! I got off of Gianni's lap, and stared at him with worry in my eyes.

I rushed out of his room to find the first aid kit Aida had given me for my knee. I rushed back to Gianni's room and removed the bloody bandage that was rapped around his body.

I tossed the bandage to the floor, and began to examine his body. My eyes caught the stitch that had opened when I rubbed to roughly against him. Fuck!