Chapter 41: The Truth Is Revealed

LYANDRA POV

...2 weeks later...

"Please I need some food and water" I begged trying to remove my hands from the ropes. I have been in this dump for 2 weeks. 2 FUCKING WEEKS! Your probably asking Lyandra what happened? Well let me tell you exactly what happened. 

...the night of the club...

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned the men as I tossed and turned in the ropes, trying to free myself from their bondage. "SHUT UP!" One of the men spat at me. "When Gianni finds me he'll kill all of you bastards" I yelled. The men laughed in amusement. "He won't find you. EVER" he said before injecting me with a sedative.

...1 hour hater...

Ugh where am I? I groaned opening up my eyes

Ugh where am I? I groaned opening up my eyes. This place was unfamiliar. Where the hell am I? "Ah good, your awake" a voice chuckled from the distance. "Who's there" I asked in a nervous tone.

"You!" I screamed tugging on the ropes. FUCKING LUCA. "Why are you doing this?" I questioned him in an angry tone. "Your stupid boyfriend. We want his empire" he said letting out a soft chuckle. "We?" I asked in a confused tone. "Yes we" he answered. "THE VIPERS" he roared in a dominant tone.

The vipers!!!

.... now....

Yea so I basically kidnapped by Luca. That sick bastard. He has had me here for 2 weeks. I've been beaten and bruised everyday. They barely feed me and if they did it was a very small portion. My stomach churned as I thought about food. I was starving. My stomach these past 2 weeks has been feeling horrible, and I just don't know why.

I hate being here. I need to get back to my family. Now matter what it takes.

Think Lyandra you need to get out of here. I thought to myself. My family must be worried sick about me. I hope aidas doing well. Omg! Aida. I had totally forgot about our anklets.

... back at aunt roses shop...

"Remeber these anklets were made for the military. They are used for tracking down people. If either of you ever get lost, tap on the chain 3 times and it will send a signal to the other anklet. Please be carful and tell no one" aunt rose said to Aida and I in a stern voice.

...Now...

I need to activate my anklet but how? "Hello. Is anybody there?" I called out with my parched voice. "What do you want?" One of the men asked in an annoyed tone. "Can I please be let out of the ropes. I won't escape. I promise" I plead batting my lashes hoping he'd fall for it. "Fine but if you try anything I'll kill you" he said in a stern voice. "I understand Sir" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

Ahhh finally I'm free. I groaned rubbing my wrist. They were purple and blue, and not to mention sore. I sat on the floor resting my head on my knees as I held them in a tight embrace. As the guards turned away, I tapped on my anklet. Tap. Tap. Tap.