Chapter 5: Meeting Adeya

LYANDRA POV
Ace stepped out of my bathroom, gently closing the door behind him. I walked over to the shower, turning the nob to medium warm.

Ace almost had a heart attack after I almost died yesterday, so he forbid from taking anymore baths. I take of aces comfy clothes, and toss them on the floor stepping into the shower.

I instantly relaxed as I felt the warm water trickle down my face, and back. This was just what I needed to start my day. I turn off the nob,  making my way out the shower.

Knock knock! What? Who is at my door? Is it Blondie? I hear a knock at the door once more, and that's when I began to panic.

"Who is it?" I asked In a shaky voice. "um hi.. it's adeya" a female voice says to me, from behind the door.

"Uh Where's Blondie?" I asked. "Uhhh who is Blondie?" adeya asked me. Oh shit! I don't know blondies real name.

"Uhh.. Blondie is the large man with blonde hair and green eyes" I described to adeya. She began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Blondie really babe." Babe!who the hell is babe? "I'm sitting on the bed tortina" Blondie says to me.

I smile began to beam across my face, as I turned the nob of my door excitedly. I open my bathroom door, and standing there in front of me was a gorgeous woman.

She was curvy with thick thighs, nice boobs, and don't let me get started on that dump truck of an ass behind her

She was curvy with thick thighs, nice boobs, and don't let me get started on that dump truck of an ass behind her. She was stunning from head to toe. I began to feel very insecure and tightened the grip on my towel.

"Hi it's nice to finally meet you Lyandra. Ace was talking about you all night long" she said, as a light chuckle leaves her lips. I had a confused look on my face as stared at Blondie.

"Tortina, my first name is Ace" he said giving me a smile. "Ace" I say as he looked at me. "ehhh I like Blondie better" I said making my way to the couch.

"I brought you some of adeya's clothes, I hope you don't mind" Blondie said handing me a top and a pair of denim jeans. I looked at her clothes, wondering how the hell this will fit me?

Her waist was probably larger, because her but is humongous. I mean mine is pretty big, but hers is just bigger.

"I mean this in all respect adeya, but I think your clothes may be a bit big for me" I said looking at the floor, fidgeting with my fingers.

"You possibly have slightly bigger boobs than me, and not to mention a fatter ass" I say to adeya and Blondie, trying not to make eye contact with them.

Blondie rushes over, and squats down beside me. He raised my chin gently, forcing me to look at him.

"I'm sorry tortina I didn't mean to make you feel any less beautiful than adeya. I didn't think you want to wear my suit all day, unless you do" he said, giving my shoulder a playful nudge. I smiled looking up at Blondie and Adeya.

"I'm so sorry ly. I didn't mean to make you feel any sort of way. I just wanted to help" she said with a hint of guilt in her voice. "No no no" I said walking up to her, making sure my towel was secure.

"I'm so thankful you wanted to help me. You and Blondie are so kind and generous" I said giving her a reassuring hug. She tightly hugs be back, and I can't help but smile.

"So what do I wear now?" I asked Blondie, walking back to sit in my chair. "You know I don't like to show my skin" I said, with worry in my eyes. "Don't worry I have the perfect outfit" adeya says running out my room.

I look over to Blondie and smile at him. "What?" he asked, letting out a soft chuckle. "She's an amazing woman"..... "She definitely is" Blondie replied with a huge smile in his face.

...3 minutes later...

"Okay I'm back bitches!" adeya yelled running into my room gasping for air. She tosses a black long sleeve tight fitting dress onto the bed. She also tossed me a pair of black leggings, and a bit of jewelry to go with it.

I stare at the clothing thinking this must of costed a fortune. I wasn't use to expensive things, hence the reason why I was so shocked walking into my new room yesterday.

My father would never spend money on me. Let alone a gift at that. It felt nice to finally have someone gift me something.

I walk over to adeya, pulling her a tight hug. "Thank you" I whispered in her ear. "No problem" she whispered back at me, leaving a soft peck on my cheek.

I walk into the bathroom to change into the clothing Adeya had brought. I stared at the mirror in awe. I couldn't believe it was me. I felt like a whole new person.

A big grin appeared on my face as I continued to admire myself in the mirror. Although I didn't have makeup to hide some of the tiny scars on my face, I was quite happy with my appearance.

I take one more look in the mirror, and smile. I open the door and that's when I see adeya staring at me with her jaw on the floor.

She was shook. She couldn't believe it was me. "What happened to ly?" she asked me jokingly. "Did you kill her?" she asked as Blondie and I began to laugh hysterically.

Adeya walked up to me and gave a gentle squeeze. "You look beautiful ly" she said, as I wiped the tear from my eye. "Thank you" I said pulling away from our hug.

Blondie walked over to me, and pulled me into my favourite bear hug. He gave me a squeeze, and a peck on my forehead.

"You indeed look beautiful" he says to me. "Okay okay, enough with the compliments" I said while laughing.

"Your gonna make my ego grow way too large" I said as we all chucked, making our way down the stairs to the kitchen.

~Thank you for reading~💞
~Leave a comment and vote~💞