Mother Lan's Call

The battle between her and the federation's military finally came to an end. She won! Although Little Four has yet to wake up from his evolution, she had finally revived her father and Xie Yi, she has finally taken back what rightfully belongs to her and her family. She finally has enough power, enough strength, to be in control of her own destiny.

Or so she thought...

After finally taking her revenge on the federation Ling Lan has encountered an entirely new problem. Her mother. The one person in the entire universe who she can't resist (she will never admit how weak she is to Li Lanfeng's beautiful face). After so long of being dressed as a male Lan Loufeng can no longer take having her precious baby girl crossdress any longer. She'll burst if this goes on for any longer!

"Lan'er when will mummy get to see you actually dress as a girl?" A pout graced mother Lan's face while looking at her daughter through the video call.

Ling Lan was stunned by the sudden question. After finishing her battle and ascending to god realm she hadn't thought of regaining her female identity. She was already so use to being a man (your crossdressing, honey, your still a girl) she didn't know if she could even go back.

"Mum, things have been busy here since we're dealing with the after math of everything. Can you wait a few more months for me?" Ling Lan hoped that her mother didn't see her fingers crossed behind her back.

She had thought that her mother had already forgotten about this issue. It seems that she was heavily mistaken. A single bead of sweat dropped down Ling Lan's face as she hoped her mother wouldn't push the matter any more. It wasn't that she hated the idea of becoming a lady again, not that she got to be one in the beginning, its just that she didn't know how to start.( Instructor no. 4 is literally crying her eyes out waiting for this dense miss to become her student).

"Wait a few more months!? You already promised me two years and you still haven't gone back! You also had so many opportunities but missed them all without giving me a single thought! I won't stand for this any longer." Lan Loufeng crossed her arms in determination and false rejection. She knew her daughter had never forgotten about her and had always taken her into consideration. If it wasn't for their enemies plotting against them and her husband, how could this persist for so long? Lan Loufeng found another reason to hate on her husband. When she got the chance to see him again she would not let him have a good life. ( let's all light a candle for General Ling Xiao who's working hard for his wife and daughter)

Ling Lan could feel the nervous sweat threatening to appear on her cold face. She really couldn't be blamed here. After every thing that just went down who knew she would be swamped with work. Not to mention taking care of her little followers. Even as grown adults they still rely on her for nth of there problems.

She was sitting in her office finishing up a few details of the war when she had suddenly gotten a call from her mother. Thinking of how she hadn't seen her mother for a long time she accepted the call. If she knew it was going to head in this direction she would have chosen to decline, even if she felt guilty for neglecting her mom.

"Mom, the war just ended. I can't move around as freely yet." Please let this go. She doesn't know if she could handle it if her mother keeps this up.

"Why not? I know how well you trained those little friends of yours. They can handle those matters if you just give it to them." Mother Lan sent an angry glare to Ling Lan. "And you just said the war just finished. The military won't have time to bother you when they just lost AND are still fighting with other nations." She was going to be stubborn until she got what she wanted.

"But-" Ling Lan was interrupted by her mother. "No buts this time Ling Lan. You and your father have already kept me waiting since you entered the military academy. Dressing like this for so long can't be good. You've already been taking suppressors since you were ten. This can't keep going on. You're already twenty six. The military might say it safe but you've used it for far too long." Lan Loufeng turned from being serious to sad in an instant. Her precious daughter has never had the chance to grow up like a normal woman. Even if Ling Lan felt nothing, she still did. Which mother's heart wouldn't ache to see her daughter in such a position.

Ling Lan knew her mother was serious and she knew she wasn't getting out of this one.

Ling Lan's cold facade almost cracked under her mother's constant hammering. She really couldn't defend against this woman. Ling Lan sighed as she finally gave in. "Fine, mom. I'll try-" " Will!" Ling Lan was once again interrupted by her mother.

She sighed again. "Will go back to being a girl this year." This was going to be a whole new kind of trouble.

"Agreed, I've already made the preparations for you for next week. All you have to do is go to the station."

"What-!" "Bye Lan'er! Mommy loves you!" The screen turned black. Don't mind Lan Loufeng looking like a timid woman. If she couldn't plot in a way similar to her husband how could she have been acting general of the 23rd division.

She even pulled in Lou Chou and Han Xuya to help her keep Ling Lan on schedule.

Li Lanfeng had just happily entered the office of the love of his life to bring her lunch when he saw Ling Lan's defeated expression. He was shocked to say the least. Who could actually have Ling Lan make such a face?

"Has anything happened recently?" Li Lanfeng put down the tray and asked while taking off his mask. Ling Lan could clearly see the confusion etched between his brows. She sighed once again.

"Leopard."

"Yeah." His heart fluttered when she called him by his nickname. But this feeling was quickly shattered by the next few words coming out of Ling Lan's mouth.

"Prepare for me to take a little vacation starting next week." Ling Lan took a slight pause then continued, "I'll be gone for a year."