"➌➎" : ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʀᴏsᴇ ʜᴀs ɪᴛs ᴛʜᴏʀɴ

Start from the beginning

"I promise,"

He smiled at me widely. "Now go get your family back. Live your life to the fullest...and love each other!" He chuckled softly. "Scream at each other, fight with each other but never let go,"

"I won't," I nodded at him, smiling and crying at the same time.

"Come here," He hugged me and I hugged back. After a moment, we broke apart as I headed towards the door. "Bye Rose,"

"Goodbye, Noah," I replied, staring sadly at him for a while before leaving the mansion with Stefan.

━━━✿━━━ ● ✿ ● ━━━✿━━━

After we left for New Orleans, I called Marcel, asking for his help and he agreed. I explained the situation to him on the phone and he had informed his men about our arrival. "She's still not picking up?" Stefan asked me, his hands on the steering wheel.

"Nope," I answered. "What the hell has she been doing for the past hour?!"

"I still can't believe you're Katherine's sister," Stefan mused.

"Me too, buddy. Me too." I replied, closing my phone. I had been calling my sister for the past hour but she wasn't picking up. Great!

As I placed my phone in my pocket, Stefan hit the brakes suddenly, making me jolt forward in surprise, my head hitting the windshield. "What happened?!" I asked him. Stefan looked petrified. He was breathing heavily, making me place my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" I asked him.

Without saying a word, Stefan frantically opened the car door and got out, making me get out of the car too. "Stefan?" I called out. "Are y-" I was cut off when Stefan suddenly lifted me off the ground and placed me on the car bonnet.

Not giving me any moment to speak, Stefan hugged me tightly as I realised what was going on. Beside us was a sign indicating that we were out of Mystic Falls. Since we were out of town, Stefan's memories had come back. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back and closing my eyes. We stayed like that for a while and broke apart. "Welcome back, Stefie," I spoke, my hands on his shoulders.

He placed his hands on my face. Stefan had a terrified look in his eyes. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered, placing his forehead against mine.

"It's not your fault," I whispered back.

He shook his head at me. "No, we didn't try hard enough."

I looked to the ground, feeling as if I would break down any second. "Just hug me, please," I cried out softly and he nodded, hugging me again as I cried.
"I've missed you," I told him, "I was so alone."

Stefan placed his hand on the back of my head while his other hand stayed around my waist. "I'm here now."

He broke apart from me, searching my body. "You okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked softly. I stayed silent in response, tears falling from my eyes. He lifted my chin with his hand, making me flinch slightly when his hand brushed up against my neck where Ethan had bitten me. "Hey..." He whispered, touching the spot again and I closed my eyes shut, pursing my lips. "Did he drink from you?" He asked me and I nodded. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, a pained look on his face. "Do you want me to not touch you?" I shook my head at him. He leaned in closer to my neck, making my heartbeat race with fear.

"Please don't..." My voice cracked as I trembled lightly.

"Do you trust me?" He asked me and I nodded tensely. He leaned in again, brushing my hair out of my neck as I bit my lower lip. The tip of his nose brushed against my neck and I closed my eyes, letting out a muffled moan, not of pleasure, but pain. It didn't hurt physically but mentally, it was eating me up from the inside. "Look at me," He told me and I looked at him, opening my eyes. "I won't hurt you," He whispered and leaned in towards my neck as I watched, placing a soft kiss at the spot. "See? It didn't hurt," He looked up to meet my gaze. I nodded at him with a small smile. We stared at each other without saying any word when my phone rang, causing me to break away.