i brought him into his nursery and onto the changing table. i took off his pants and undid the onesie. i changed his pamper and he stopped crying but was still fussy. i looked at the clock seeing it was bout time to eat. i took off my hoodie and he began looking to latch before i got him set up and walked downstairs. ni said "he good now?"

i said "yeah he needed his diaper changed and was hungry."

ni said "he spoiled."

i said "come upstairs we going to watch cocomelon."

he laughed and said "aight i'll be up."

i went upstairs and got into bed putting the blanket on us. he ate and i burped him as he ate. once he finished i put my boob away and he just laid on my chest watching cocomelon. ni came up and said "yeah you got my son spoiled."

brae looked at ni and then back at cocomelon ignoring him. i laughed and said "we're unbothered."

he picked brae off my chest and twisted brae lightly making him laugh. ni said "what you wanna do today fat man? wanna go see animals?"

brae smiled and clapped making noises before saying yes. i said "well you go get him dressed."

they walked off and i put on a brown sweatsuit with some gucci socks and sneaks. ni came back in and had him in a little dark brown sweatsuit with some light brown socks and brown and green camo crocs. he put a light brown hat on him and i took brae out his arms. i said "you look so cute papa."

i sat him on my hip and he smiled. ni said "he be right on you."

ni got dressed and we headed to the zoo. we brought the stroller but it mostly just held our stuff because ni held brae while i pushed and we switched. i took lots of pictures and brae was smiling and yelling at the animals.

i gave ni a kiss and brae pushed his face. i laughed and said "be nice to daddy."

i made him a bottle with breast milk and cereal as he began getting fussy. i took him from ni giving him the bottle as he sat holding it. we sat down and ni got us some food. we ate as brae laid in the stroller drinking his bottle. i pushed the stroller back and forth as we ate.

we walked around bout an hour longer before he was knocked out. when we got home he brought in brae so i grabbed the baby bag and followed behind them. i went right into our bed and ni put brae into his swing in our room to sleep. i said "i'm taking a nap."

ni laid down with me and we fell asleep. when i woke up brae was sitting on ni's chest watching pj masks. i looked at them and ni said "look mommy up."

i turned facing them and kissed brae's face. i said "hi mommy fat boy."

brae laid between both of us and i blew raspberries into his tummy. he laughed as i smiled.

ni said "his little laugh."

i said "i know my baby so cute."

i gave him a kiss and then ni a kiss. brae screamed as i kissed his dad. ni said "yea this my wife."

brae said "mama."

i laughed ignoring them and kissing brae's forehead. i said "i love you."

ni rubbed my back and brae reached out for me. i picked him up and kissed all over his face. i said "mommy fats man."

he smiled and ni said "he spoiled."

brae was sitting on my lap leaning against my chest. i rubbed his back and patted it lightly. ni said "y'all look so cute."

he took pictures of us and i kissed the top of brae's head. i said "what you wanna do fats?"

we got dressed and went on a walk. i put his legs down and held his hands tryna help him walk. he slowly began walking and i let go off his hands and he kept going for bout 5 more steps before losing his balance and fell hands first on the ground. he started crying a little but i said "uh uh you're ok, wipe your hands. he wiped his hands and continued trying before he turned to ni and said "up daddy."

he picked him up and we went back inside after our walk. brae said "i tied."

i said "that's the point papa."

he started fussing a little and he always eats before going to bed and he wanted to be breastfed. i took off my shirt and my light sports bra before taking brae out his arms. i laid in our bed and brae pulled my bra down and latched immediately. i said "you so fat."

i rocked him lightly and fed him, ni said "gimme kiss saph."

i poked my lips out and he came over to me. he kissed my lips and i said "mhm i love you nigel."

he said "i love you too sapphire."