Chapter 32

Islas point of view
Michonne told me, Fleur and Katelyn first.
She returned to the prison safely, but was completely and utterly heartbroken.
It took her three days to say something, or eat, or sleep. She would cry herself to sleep if she did.
When the rest found out the whole day was awful, a day of mourning.

Andy suggested having a funeral, but none of us could bear to go and get her body from Woodbury. Especially as the war started in one day.
The Governor probably thought he had the upper hand now that he had killed someone so dearly close to us- but if he did he was wrong.

We were still winning this war, for her, for Andrea.

Nobodys point of view
"Guns raised," Carl yelled, "And... FIRE!"
Bullet shots rang through the air and towards the targets.
"That was the best ya'll have done yet," Rick complimented.

"We all hit the target," Katelyn said, "Are we ready?"
"You've been ready for ages, but the question is are you better." Rick said looking everybody in the eyes, "Better than the Governor, better than Martinez, better than all the people of Woodbury. Because that's what we need if we're winning this for her."

By 'her' Rick meant Andrea, because she deserved to be remembered.
"They are better," Carl said, "We all are, we always have been. There was never a doubt in the world we weren't beating this."
He clutched Fleur's hand tight.
If she died then that would be it for him, nothing else would matter. But he had tried to convince her not to fight and she wouldn't have any of it. Everyone at the prison was fighting except Judith, and that was that.

"Tomorrow we may loose someone, someone we love," Rick shouted so everyone could hear, "Hell we might loose more than one person. But why are we alive remind me?"
"To restart the world and make history!" Carol enthusiastically yelled back at him,
"Thats right! And yeah, loosing people is going to happen along the way, but as Hershel once told me, 'Move on'- thats all you can do if you want to live."

Everyone smiled up at him and grabbed their weapons,
"Lets do this."

Nobodys point of view/At Woodbury
"What the fuck are you doing Martinez?!" the Governor spat,
"Sir I'm just repairing the tank... like you asked?"
"No you flaming pile of shit, I asked you to make sure you deliver the ammo boxes to everybody's houses! I asked Milton to repair the tank!"
"Sir..." Martinez stuttered, "Miltons dead... remember?"
The Governor paused,
"Oh yeah. Well you can repair the tank then I guess, apologies."

Woodbury was not doing well without Milton, he was certainly the brains of the place.
The Governor buried Andrea in the Woodbury gardens, out of the little respect he had.
Right after he spat on her grave, but the burial was a start.

None of the villagers of Woodbury actually agreed to fight, but the Governor was forcing them to by telling them that if they didn't he would simply stop feeding them- and that was enough.

"Why did you do it?" a guard named Pete asked Martinez, "Why would you lead Milton to his death?"
"Well its what the Governor wanted-"
"But don't you see? The Governor has made a HUGE mistake! Milton was our only, small chance at winning this and now he's gone!!"
"I-"
"No, you've got us screwed Martinez, utterly screwed. We're all gonna die here and guess what, its your fault."
Martinez gave Pete a huge punch to the face, making his nose gush with blood,
"My fault? Im the only one doing anything around here! Look at you, moaning moaning moaning, but not actually trying to give us a chance to win anyways!"
Pete spat blood onto Martinez face which made him scrunch his nose in disgust,
"Mature Pete, mature. You can keep giving people showers with your blood while I fix this tank that actually, I think is better than Milton anyways."