Chapter 30

Nobody's point of view
"Katelyn?" Tom said, sitting up in his bed.
"Hey Tom," Katelyn smiled,
"I haven't seen you in a while are you okay? Are you doing well?"
"Yeah I'm doing fine, been taking gun lessons recently in the front field and I think I'm improving,"
Katelyn looked at the ground, "But are you doing well? You have one more day in here and then you're allowed to come out Rick said."
"I'm excited," Tom said eyeing the bandages on his arms, "Finally get to walk."

Katelyn chuckled a bit and set lunch on his bedside table,
"I missed you," she said giving him a kiss on the forehead, "I'll see you tomorrow."
"Cya, " Tom smiled.

Fleur's point of view
After lunch and gun practice I went to go and find Carl who was with Milton, Rick and my dad.

As I approached them I saw their worried expressions, "What's wrong?" I asked, "Andrea, " Rick sighed, "She's gone to kill the Governor

"What's wrong?" I asked,
"Andrea, " Rick sighed, "She's gone to kill the Governor."
"But I thought she was just going to negotiate?"
"That's what we all thought, " Carl rolled his eyes, "But she decided to take matters into her own hands."
"Maybe it's a good idea, " my dad suggested, "With the Governor gone we don't have to worry anymore."
"The governor is more dangerous than you think, " Milton snapped,
"What are you saying she will end up dead?" I asked worriedly,
"I'm saying there's a huge chance, " Milton stood up.

"Where are you going?" Rick said,
"It shouldn't have been Michonne going after her, it should've been me."
"Why?"
"Because I know the Governor, I know how to convince him."
"So your just gonna go straight back there and hope Andrea is alive so you can make sure she doesn't die?" Rick sounded unsure,
"Exactly, and Michonne. Michonne is strong but the Governor has guards. Can I borrow a truck?"
"Sure," Rick replied.

Everyone watched as Milton headed towards the front gate and heaved it open.
"Good luck!" my father shouted as he picked up his bags and left.

"This isn't going to end well, I can tell, " I told Carl,
"We'll be fine, we always make it, " he smiled and pulled me into a kiss.
"I know I know, I guess it can't get much worse than the day my dad's farm got overrun."

Nobody's point of view
"So why are you here blondie?" The Governor slowly approached Andrea from the other end of the corridor.
"I'm sorry, " she said, keeping her expression strong and appearing calm, "I should've never left, I realise that now. You needed me here and I was selfish enough to leave, the Prison isn't as good as it seems."
The Governor took the bait, falling right into the trap exactly where Andrea wanted him.

"So you just... decided to return?"
"I did, " Andrea said stepping forward.
"You made the right choice Andrea, you could live like a queen here."
The Governor played with her long golden locks as she tried her absolute hardest not to smack him away.
"Might as well go and get your room sorted then?"
Andrea nodded with a smile and entered the room she had before she left- it was the exact same. He obviously wanted her to feel like royalty.