Chapter 4

Michonne's point of view
Andrea was sleeping soundly. The 'doctor' had examined her then after she took medication and went to sleep. I refused to leave the room. Andrea was my bestest friend now and I wasn't going to let anything happen to her when I had protected her for so long.
"Sure you don't wanna get rest?" the governor asked me, "She's in good hands here."
I didn't believe him. There was something really fucking strange about this place, it was too perfect for a zombie apocalypse.

I simply shook my head and he left. Well- he left the room, but he lurked around the corridor for about ten minutes. Another reason he was weird as shit.
I don't get what his problem is, he seems to be really obsessed with Andrea.

Andrea woke up about two hours later,
"Hiya sleepy head," I told her and she smiled,
"Hi Michonne,"
I grabbed her a glass of water and helped her to drink it because she was still pretty weak.
"Wheres the governor?" she asked me, and I tilted my head in confusion,
"I- um I don't know, why do you want him?"
Andrea brushed it off,
"Never-mind." she said... why was she acting weird? Did she like him? If she did then that would make it so much harder to find out what was wrong with this place.

I left the room to get some fresh air outside, it was a really pretty sunny day. I was immediately greeted by some perfectly dressed, middle-aged women in unison. They were like robots, it was creepy, but I didn't want to be rude so I nodded at them and walked on.
I decided to circle the walls, to see how good the guards were at their jobs. They were all armed which was a good start.

The governors point of view
"So when do you think we will arrive?" Justin asked me, my 'bodyguard'.
"I don't know, but apparently it's got a lot of guns so you know the drill." I told him.

About an hour later we pulled up at the army camp. About five men emerged from a hut and I greeted them with the absolute fakest smile.
"Hi, we believe you have lost one of your men- is that right?" I asked them- this plan always worked.

One man nodded, "Yes." he said, "In fact we have lost three."

Usually every group we find has lost at least one person, so this was an easy lie to tell in a zombie apocalypse:
"We have one of your men," I lied, "We have him in our car." Also- a huge lie.

"Reveal him," the same man said and I nodded,
I looked at my men and did the hand signal- suddenly all their guns were out.
In about three seconds they were machine-gunning the whole army camp.

That was our plan, make them trust us by pretending we have one of their friends, then kill them and take all their resources.

Tut tut tut, don't they know? You can't trust anyone anymore.

Islas point of view/Back at the prison
"Hey Andy," I said tapping his shoulder, "Do you know what's up with Tom?"
Andy shook his head,
"No I have no idea, do you think it's got something to do with Katelyn spending all that time with the prisoner dude?"
I corrected him, "Pedro." I grunted.
Andy rolled his eyes,
"Fine, Pedro, do you think that's what's up?"
"I don't know," I answered truthfully, "It's a bit strange because I'm sure Katelyn made it clear to Pedro that she was already in a relationship."
Andy shook his head,
"Yeah but like someone like Pedro would actually care about that."
I really had no idea, I thought it was unfair to judge Pedro just because he was a prisoner- and especially when his crime was something as simple as stealing video games.
I guess there was always the option that he had lied, but I didn't think so.

"Okay I'm going to find Fleur and Carl," I said walking away,
The past few days more and more walkers had been turning up at the prison gates. I thought that maybe it was because of the prisoner that got eaten, maybe that attracted them?
But anyways, it was a problem, we'd go to bed and then when we'd wake up there would be thirty more.