Chapter 17

Nobody's point of view
One by one the three cars pulled up to the prison. Andrea was in awe.
"You cleared this whole place out?" she asked,
"Bit by bit- yeah," Rick smiled.

"It's not perfect, but it's sanctuary," Fleur said walking up to the gate, "And a prefect place to raise little Judy

"It's not perfect, but it's sanctuary," Fleur said walking up to the gate, "And a prefect place to raise little Judy."
Andrea swung her backpack onto her back a took a quick sip of water.
"I guess I'll just have to check this so called sanctuary out then,"
Rick opened the gate wide for her and let her walk straight through.

She was immediately drawn to the garden that Carl, Fleur and Rick had made full of fruits and vegetables.
"This is amazing," she said, "So your eating well then I'm guessing?"
"Very well." Carol said, coming out from behind a pillar holding Judith,

"So this is the little miracle," Andrea smiled, looking into the baby's eyes,
Carol handed Judith to Rick and gave Andrea a big squeeze.
"Oh how much we've got to catch up on," Carol smiled, brushing the hair from Andreas face.

"How are you feeling?" Andrea asked Carol and it's quite obvious that she was referring to Sophia.
"I miss her," she sighed, "Every hour of every day. But she would've wanted me to carry on you know?"
Andrea nodded with a smile,
"She was a good kid."

"What about you thought?" Carol asked, "Dale... he died because he thought you were dead."
Andrea looked at the grass,
"Am I a horrible, terrible person if I admit something?"
"No... what?"
"I'm actually not too sad that Dale is gone."
Carol looked at Andrea in confusion,
"What?!"
"He just- he always underestimated me. And I find it kinda ironic that when I wanted to commit suicide when my sister died he didn't let me- but when he thought I was dead it was okay."
"I understand," Carol nodded, "That should've been your choice."

Flashback/Andreas sisters death
"Amy?!" Andrea ran towards her sister as she fell to the ground, "Amy stay with me!! Stay with me!!"
Amy clutched the deep bite mark on her chest while staring into her sisters eyes.

"I love you Andrea," she smiled calmly, not showing any signs of pain or fear, "You'll survive love, you'll survive."

Amy was loosing blood rapidly and because of this she would turn into a walker very soon.
Andrea knew she had seconds.
So she took the birthday gift out her pocket and unwrapped it in front of her sister,

"I thought you'd like to still have a gift on your birthday," Andrea said through tears. She pulled the necklace out of the tissue paper and wrapped it around her sisters neck carefully.

"I love it," Amy breathed, closing her eyes.
"Amy not now not now!!!" Andrea buried her face into her t-shirt, "Not now."
Amy forced a last smile for her sister and took her final breath of air.