Chapter 11

Carl's point of view
"Fleur I can do it myself, seriously." I said, carefully taking the shovel from her hands and carrying on with the garden,
"I'm just worried that your overworking youself," she told me, "You've been through a lot, you shouldn't have to be doing everything."
"I'm not doing everything." I smiled, "I'm planting tomatoes."
Fleur laughed and shook her head, I'd won.

"At least come and eat." she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me to a bench where everyone was eating.
I sighed and sat down.
My dad wasn't there, again.

He was probably outside the prison somewhere, convincing himself that mum was still alive.
It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair the way the world was now, it wasn't fair that mum died, and it wasn't fair that me and dad had to go through this. But I was seeing a future and I was carrying on.

Dad wasn't doing that.

Dad was hallucinating, starving himself and not talking to anybody.
I was disappointed.

Once I had finished my big plate of food I went to go and find Judith. Glenn and Maggie still weren't back yet and the group were starting to worry a bit.
But usually shopping trips would take long anyway because there was always a lot to get.

"Heyyyyy Judy," I said, cradling my sister in my arms. She was just the sweetest, maybe if dad would actually come and see her he might feel better.

Judith would always smile whenever me or Fleur or Daryl of course would come into the room.
Daryl loved Judith just as much as I did, it was weird seeing him with a child because he always put on this tough exterior.

Daryl had also come up with a name for her too- little ass kicker. Carol didn't approve, she thought the name was terrible but of course it was just a joke.
Little ass licker suited her as well, she was gonna beat the world with me just like mum said before she died.

"Hows she doing?" Fleur asked, leaning on the door frame and smiling at Judith who smiled back.
"She's perfect," I said, "Best baby sister I could ever ask for."
"She's definitely the most beautiful baby I've ever seen." Fleur said, stroking Judiths little golden locks.
I nodded, she was for me too.

She had the most amazing blue eyes and the cutest little chubby cheeks.
"She's gonna be happy when Glenn and Maggie come back with some stuff just for her." I added and Fleur agreed.

Judith was lucky to have Fleur as well as me, because she loved that baby so damn much.

Katelyns point of view
"Tom talk to me!" I said, shoving him because he was paying no attention to what I was saying at all.
"What Katelyn? What do you want to say now?" he spat turning around to face me,
I looked at the ground.
Things had just gone downhill between me and Tom since Pedro had arrived.

"Look I don't know why your avoiding me, but I thought we had a connection." I said, looking him in the eyes. He scoffed.
"You don't know? You really don't know?!?!?! It's him Katelyn!! It's Pedro!!"

I stepped back, genuinely scared at how much he was shouting. What did he think had gone on between me and Pedro?
"Tom I don't know what you think happened but I'm your girlfriend, not Pedros."
Tom rolled his eyes and I didn't know what else to do, why didn't he believe me? Had someone told him something?

"What else do I need to say?!" I shouted, "You aren't gonna believe me anyways, why do you even think anything is going on between me and Pedro?!"
Tom looked at me with the most awful look I had ever seen and I realised something.

He knew.

He knew Pedro kissed me.

But how the fuck did he know?

"Oh my god you know don't you," I almost gasped, and he nodded- looking like he was actually about to cry.
"Tom he kissed me." I clarified, "I didn't see it coming, I thought we were just friends."
"Yeah but you didn't stop it." Tom looked at the ground,
"I-" I didn't know what to say, what could I say? I was so confused with my feelings. I loved Tom so much but part of me had grown feelings for Pedro too. So I decided to tell him just that.

"Tom I love you." I said, "I love you- but yes... I think I like Pedro."
Tom put his face in his hands and I couldn't tell if he was weeping.
"Tom I don't want our relationship to end though, I still want to be with you, I love you, I like him."

There was a short period of silence and then he finally answered,
"That's fine." he whispered.

I was taken aback, did he just forgive me?
"Katelyn I love you too and I don't know if I would even cope if our relationship ended." he said, "But please, just stay friends with him."
I didn't know if I could promise that, I really didn't. So I just nodded.

This was either going to go well from here, or terrible. I hoped it was well.

Islas point of view
"Andy don't you dare touch the piglet!" I said as he stepped towards the pen.
He rolled his eyes at me and laughed,
"I respect you not wanting to eat pigs but you have to be used to seeing a little blood by now." he said and I shook my head.
"No, not a piglet, not a cute baby piglet."
"Isla we gotta eat, you may be happy eating leaves but the rest of us aren't."

I obviously wasn't getting anywhere in this small argument, so I turned away as he quickly killed one of the piglets.
When I looked back he was holding it, and I pulled a frown.
He just laughed again and walked past me giving me a quick peck on the forehead.

Later in the evening we had just eaten lunch at the table and me and Andy decided to go back to cell block one.
We saw Carl and Fleur looking after Judith so we said a quick hi before walking to our cell.
I started folding up the clothes Carol had washed for me and started putting them in my small drawer.

"Nice spongebob socks," Andy chuckled at me and I gave him a small smack on the shoulder,
"They would suit you better." I said, handing them to him. To which he looked fairly grateful.

"Do I get a kiss in return?" I asked, grinning.
Andy sighed whilst smiling,
"I guess you do."

I quickly skipped over and leaned in, but just as he was about to place his lips one mine I swerved away- annoying him.
"Haha," I giggled and he pulled a fake frown.

Then, so that this time I wouldn't swerve away, he grabbed my face and our lips crashed.
It was only short but every kiss with Andy meant a lot.

One day everything might not be as great as it was now.