Chapter 26

Nobody's point of view
"Just pass it here, " Sasha sighed at Merle who was holding the map high in the air, out of her reach.
"Merle stop being immature we have to go in a second, " Andrea rolled her eyes.

"Your no fun, " Merle said passing Sasha the map.
"Really? Because I didn't find that game of  'im too small to reach shit' fun?"
"Exactly, " Merle laughed, "It was fun for me anyway, watching you suffer."

Sasha opened the map,
"Yeah it's definitely the mall, let's go."

Merle, Tyrese, Sasha and Andrea all took a seat in the truck, Sasha drove.
This ride wasn't as short as Glenn, Maggie and Hershel's- but it was still very short compared to the others. About forty minutes.

Soon enough they pulled up at the old mall, it was VERY overrun. Well, most of the zombies were gone, but it was extremely run down and damaged.
They unloaded their weapons from the truck and killed the few walkers that started staggering towards them.

Then they started making their way across the parking lot.

The inside was just as run-down as the outside, dust was everywhere- and it wouldn't be surprising that there was a lot of blood too

"Ugh, it's so sad isn't it," Andrea sighed, "About a year and a half ago this place would've been filled with happy families eating food and going on shopping sprees."
Andrea pointed to a walker that was eating tearing flesh next to an escalator, "Now they look like that."

Merle sprinted over to the walker and used the knife attached to his hand to stab it through the skull.

"We need to find that security room," Tyrese said and everyone else nodded.

They started on the ground floor, going around in circles looking in every door they could find- that wasn't a store because there obviously would be no guns in a store.
They found nothing, so they decided to go to the second and highest floor they knew about.

The place was crawling with walkers- surprisingly. The past few weeks had been weirdly lucky and calm, but I guess the mall got it bad.
"Look what I found," Sasha called to the others. She was standing by a walker that she had just killed, it was wearing a security uniform and had a gun attached to its belt.
"Wow well done Sasha!" Andrea said happily running over to it. She searched its pockets looking for anything useful- using her left hand to hold her nose the whole time.

She pulled out a load of random crap onto the floor and started looking through it. There was a wallet, tissues and keys.
She immediately opened the wallet, quickly looking through it.
Then she pulled out a piece of paper.

On it was a rough hand-drawn map of the mall.
"Shit that's perfect," Sasha laughed, "How lucky are we gonna get today."
She studied the map looking for the obvious place we wanted to head to, and after about ten seconds she found it.