Chapter Thrity-Four

Start from the beginning

After a few moments, I felt her hand on top of mine. I smiled to myself and saw a small smile on her face. I gave her thigh a light squeeze and rubbed my thumb against it. Her smile started to grow, and we just sat in our own little world for the rest of class.

The rest of the school day went by okay. My spanish project was actually good since my teacher complimented me on it. I better get a 100% or else I'll be committing murder since I wasted a whole night to do it.

I walked home alone because I told the rest that I was just going to sleep and wasn't up to talk to anyone on the way back. They were okay with it and told be to become a less cranky bitch, which resulted in me flipping them off.

As soon as I got home, I went upstairs and flopped on my bed and went to sleep.

Rosie's POV

Y/n all day has not been doing good and I know she hasn't slept well since she was stupid and pulled an all-nighter. I decided that in about 4 hours I was going to check up on her. Hopefully by then, she would have some energy and she could actually hold a true conversation. I wanted to talk to her because I was going to ask if she could accompany me to my father's funeral this Saturday.

The clock finally hit 6:30 and I walked out of my house over to hers. When I knocked on her door, Nayeon answered it,

"Oh yeah Roseanne. What are ya doing here?" She asked curiously.

"Oh well y/n wasn't doing too hot at school today because she didn't get any sleep and I just wanted to make sure she was alright." I said as I felt my cheeks betray me. I saw her smirk,

"Uhuh, well she has been in her room the whole time after school," she moved to the side, "You're more than welcome to come in and go up to her room."

"Thank you." I said moving past her.

"Don't be too loud though." She said evilly. I felt my face become on fire and darted up the stairs to her room hearing Nayeon's laugh echo through the house.

I opened y/n's door to see her face down on her bed sprawled out. I giggled to myself seeing her in this state, hoping I can see this more often. I quietly made my way over next to her and crouched down to be at her head level. I looked over her face and took in every detail. There was a strand of hair on her nose that was bugging her because her nose kept scrunching up. I smiled and moved it behind her ear.

After basically stalking her for a few minutes, I heard the door handle turn and I shot up in fear. In walked y/n's mom,

"Oh hi Roseanne, I didn't know you were here." She said smiling at me then moving her eyes to y/n, "I can see that she is dead to the world right now. I was going to ask if she wants dinner but I'm guessing that's a no." She finished with a laugh.

"Yeah I came over just a few minutes ago to see if she was doing fine and found her like this. Nayeon opened the door for me, so that's maybe why you didn't hear me."

"Oh that makes sense. I was doing some work out in the backyard since it was a little nicer," she smiled at me, "since she's out for the count, would you like to join Nayeon and I for dinner?"

I panicked at the proposal, but thought it would be nice for her family to get to know me more, "Um, I'll text my mom to see if she's fine with it."

"Ok dear, just come down in a few if she responds." And with that, she walked out and closed the door behind her. I was alone with my thoughts as I then heard y/n snore lightly next to me, lighten my mood about the situation. I looked at her night stand and saw the polaroids of us of our date. I picked up the one of me kissing her on the cheek and bit back a smile. I scanned over the others to see how the turned out on the polaroids and they all looked great.