Part 31.

For the remainder of our time at the park, I subconsciously avoided Harry. I didn't really know what to say to him and I worried that I would say the wrong thing and absolutely just flip out over it. It would also mean I would have to admit that I was listening in on his phone call.

Avoiding Harry did give me the opportunity to talk to Liam and Zayn was right, as much as I hate to admit it. Once I let the football stuff go, he was a decent bloke. He actually even apologised for his behaviour during our last game and that he deserved the elbow to the face. Says he would have done the same thing if the roles had been reversed.

I was glad I gave him the benefit of the doubt, no thanks to Zayn, but he was a nice guy, and I could see us being friends. Would be absolutely sick to play alongside this guy in a game of football, he would make a wicked teammate.

We traced around the park and looked in to all the different animals they had there. I never really understood zoos, but it was Harry's suggestion and after hearing Niall talk about how much Nick loved the zoo, I guessed there were other reasons to him suggesting it.

We said goodbye in the carpark out the front of the zoo as everyone got into their individual cars, I, however brought Harry here in my car, so it was going to be awkward driving home with him.

"You okay?" he asks me as we pulled out of the lot.

"Yeah, fine, why's that?" I answer as casually as I could.

"Just seemed to be upset with me today is all." He confesses.

I did feel bad that I was keeping all of this from him. To him, nothing had changed, but I knew all these things I admittedly didn't really want to know.

"Sorry, was catching up with Niall and getting to know Liam." It wasn't a lie, those were the things I was doing, I just failed to mention that it was intentional.

"Yeah, I saw you and Liam talking, that's good. Zayn was happy when he saw you getting along." He buys into my crap.

"Yeah, he's an alright lad" I comment as I reach forward to turn on the radio, driving in silence would only further his want to talk.

He takes my que and looks out his window bobbing his head along to the song playing from the radio.

I glance over at him in a side eye and see that his finger is tracing the artwork of the 'K' and mask tattoo. It's playing on his mind too.

I needed to say something. But how?

"Harry?" I spoke against my own will.

He doesn't answer me vocally, just looks up at me from his glaring down at his arm, tucking it by his side, unknowing that I already saw what he was doing.

"There's more to that tattoo than you're telling me, isn't there?" I question. I would end up having a really shitty weekend with Harry if I let this play on my mind any longer. It was already stressing me out and it was only Monday. Harry and I were still here at my place until Friday and then we were at his for another week. I couldn't do this for that long.

He looks down at his tattoo, the exact one that I was talking about suggesting to me that my question had some truth to it.

"It has a story, yes, but it's nothing Lou, honestly. Just from a long time ago." He lies again. At least he admitted there was more to it.

"Is the 'K' for Kyle's sister Katie?" I don't even know where that bravery came from, but it spilled out of me without warning.

His mouth dropped at the mentioning of her name, giving me full knowledge that I struck a chord.