Part 9.

The moment his lips touched mine; something changed, everything changed. It felt like a first kiss. It felt like a time shift. But it also felt scary as hell.

There was no motion to the kiss, no hyper sex drive like two horny teenagers going at it, at that moment; Harry and I were two innocent boys, exploring uncharted territory. Together.

His hand was placed gracefully on my lower back, fingers spread, slight pressure which was just enough to hold me against him. His thumb making a fragile get purposeful stroking across my bare skin. My palm was open on his bare chest, unmoving. I was too nervous.

I pull back off from him and slowly unpeeled my lips from his fluttering my eyes open for his response. Not only was I searching for my own answers, I was trying to find his too. He just finished telling me he wasn't gay; I just finished telling him I wasn't gay. But what happens if we aren't like 'gay'. Like we don't find ourselves attracted to the entire male population, what if I was only gay for Harry?

The countless times I have spent around Zayn and never once did I get any temptations to kiss him, rip his clothes off and go to town on his cock. Never once. But from the moment I met Harry, it's like it's all I can think about.

Harry's expression was unreadable. He was giving nothing away and I was too nervous to say anything first. I'd already jumped by making the move to kiss him. It was his serve now.

We lay there side by side, silent, unmoving, only our tempered breaths filling the space.

But then it happened. In a quick blink he lunged himself toward me and brought our lips back together, this time with more force, more purpose, more meaning.

The pressure in his hand becoming more intense as he pulls me closer. I've moved my hand from his naked chest to around his neck in a firm grip.

From what started as a simple pursing of our lips against each other, had now formulated into parted lips, moving in sync with one another. The hesitation and innocence was no longer present in our motion and all that remained in as a desire, a longing, a hunger, a need for each other.

Confidence overwhelmed me as I enhanced my body weight to flip us over so I now lingered over the top of him. My hands placed either side of his head to hold my weight, his hands replacing their self around my throat interlocking themselves at the base of my neck.

I grew more eager and swept my tongue along his plump bottom lip liking asking permission for entrance, once he separates his lips willingly, I take the initiative to dip my tongue deep into his mouth feeling the welcoming of his own as it swept across mine.

I moved my lips from his and continued a path down the side of his neck, playfully leaving small grazes of my teeth as I trailed down. I feel his head dip backwards allowing me more access to his skin and I gracefully dance between the base of his neck and the sweet spot under his ear. His slight moans and groans giving me the confidence I needed to continue.

I move my path back toward his lips where they reconnect with flawless energy. The softness and delicate nature of his lips mixed with the urgency of his motions is sending shockwaves through my veins.

I feel tension and friction growing underneath my briefs and I can sense the urge for him meeting the growth and desire.

I find myself slowly rocking my hips back and forth of his lower region, feeling a matched friction in his own crouch. His hands find there way from my neck, tracing a soft path with his fingertips down to grasp either side of my hips and assisting in the rocking motion.

Once I place my hands on his shoulders, I pull up, signally for him to sit up so I'm now straddling his waist sitting on my lower legs. He holds his weight with one hand behind him holding him up and the other on my lower back holding me in place.