Part 10.

"Styles! Tomlinson! Get up! Moving day boys" I awoken to the loud boast of one of the guards at our door.

But I'm confused as to why I felt empty. I shift my body to feel no presence around me. I whip my eyes open to see Harry fast asleep in my bed.

I wonder when he moved back to there, and why? I felt a mixture of rejection and relief at the same time. Thankful that the guards didn't find us spooning as they came to get us in the morning; but confused as to why Harry didn't want to spend the night with him.

He shifts himself out of bed rubbing his eyes and throwing on the shirt he came with back, I followed and put mine back on as we followed the guard out of the room.

When the guard was a fair distance in front of us and Harry was trailing a little ahead of me, I quickened my steps to catch up with him, nudging him. "Hey, you alright?" I questioned.

I felt the tingles at my fingertips, when I looked down to see him brushing his hand against mine. "I'm great" he whispered back giving me a quick peck on the side of my cheek after quickly glancing around to make sure no one was watching.

My relief was heightened, but I didn't still didn't know what to make of everything that happened in confinement. I was still confused.

Harry obviously noticed my reaction "hey, you okay?" He asked.

I looked up at him "just confused" I nodded.

He gave me a friendly smirk. "I know." We were suddenly interrupted by the guard.

"Right! Hopefully you two learnt your lesson, next time you'll be in there for a week. Tomlinson, you've also been given a room change!" He informs.

My jaw drops "what?" I shout.

"New roommate has moved into Styles room; your moving down the hall, your things have already been allocated in the room. You'll find all your belongings in the boxes on your new bed." The guard informs with a stern voice.

Harry and I share sorrowful gaze.

He leans in quickly "we will talk okay?" He whispers. I respond with a nod as I open the door to my new room.

"Louis!" A friendly but extremely voice chirps.

My eyes widen with I recognise the figure standing in front of my "Zayn! What the fuck?" I shout running over and wrapping my arm around him giving him a friendly tap on the back.

"Apparently mum thought this was a great idea when our parents were talking. Thinks it will straighten me out" he teased.

"No fucking way!" I shout with an excited expression.

"Excited to see me?" He asks.

"Of course!! Come on, I want you to meet some people. When did you arrive?" I insist.

"Just this morning lad, only just been settling into our room" he informs.

"Yeah, right. Fucking room mates. Bet our parents didn't plan on that!" I chuckle.

As we reach Harry and Niall's room I knock on the door ready to introduce Zayn to everyone when I am absolutely dumbfounded by who answers the door.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I hear come from the receiver.

"Fucking Payno! The fuck are you doing here?" I shout back.

I cannot believe that Liam is here, the dick from the opposition footy team; one of the main reasons why I'm in here!

"Louis?" I hear Harry's soft voice come from behind Liam as he pulls the door further open.

Fuck. I didn't actually think this through. I didn't want Zayn knowing I had been doing with Harry and now I especially didn't want Liam knowing! Add fuel to the tension that's between us already.

"Harry, hi. Just wanted to introduce Zayn to all of you, he's my mate from back home. Zayn these are all the lads, Harry, Niall and Nick" I gesture to all the guys in the room.

I can feel Liam roll his eyes at me but I purposefully didn't look at him. Harry nudges Liams shoulder out of the way so Zayn and I can enter. I forgot that Harry held a standard around here, he seemed so submissive when we were alone in confinement.

"Hey lads how you doing?" Zayn boasts as he walks in. His outgoing personality always made him fit in to any place he went.

"Yeah good mate, how are you?" Niall answer him.

The two of them along with Nick converse quite easily from right off the bat. I make eye contact with Harry who gestures to meet with him outside. I give a nod and follow him outside. The boys are too engulfed in their conversation to notice us leave.

"What's the deal with you and Liam?" Harry asks as soon as we step outside.

"Football rivals" I admit. "Big reason mum sent me here" I add.

Harry gets a mischievous grin on his face "remind me to thank him later" he teased as he takes a step closer to me.

I stop him with the palm of my hand against his shoulder. "Harry" I warn.

He looks at me with concerned eyes.

"I just, I don't know what I am yet. I need some time to figure it out" I admit to him. I instantly feel bad as I see all of his features drop.

"I don't regret what we did Harry. I just, I dunno and now with Zayn and Liam showing up, it just adds to the confusion." I try and explain.

"What you want your options open?" He cusses.

I look at him with a stern look. "What!" I shout "Harry no, that's not it"

He doesn't look convinced. "What's there to figure out then"

I shrug "I don't know. I just don't know what I am"

"You came onto me last night Louis, I didn't force you to, you kissed me" he boasts as I quickly whip a hand over his mouth.

"Harry, fucking hell" I shout looking around to see if anyone heard him. "I know I did. I said I didn't regret that."

He isn't having any of it though. He meets his grip with mine just as the door opens to his room and Zayn presents himself in the door way.

"There you are!" He announces. "What's going on here" he asks in a playful tone.

Harry doesn't remove his gaze from me, he looks angry and hurt. Very hurt.

"Absolutely fucking nothing is going on here" he bellows before he storms off down the hall.

I decide not to go after him. I just let my head drop to my feet.

"Geez, he's a colourful character" Zayn teases.

I don't even look up or acknowledge his comment. I just return myself back down into my own room and shut the door behind me.

Zayn and I share a room with 2 other guys who aren't here at the moment, but from the looks of their decor; I don't think I'm going to like them.

I want to leave. I want to go home.

My door opens and Zayn is there again

"Hey you alright man?" He asks flopping himself on the bed next to me.

"Zayn, would you hate me if I were someone different than you thought I was?" I ask him in a low tone.

"What do you mean?" He asks in curiosity.

"You know Nick and Niall you just met are gay right?" I deflect the conversation.

His eyes widen. "Are they really?" He shouts. "Fucking gross. Thank god I'm not sharing a room with them!" He nudges me before chuckling.

"What's wrong with them being gay?" I ask.

"Nothing but I don't want it near me. They can do whatever they want with each other, just don't get me or you involved, am I right?" He chuckles.

This definitely isn't the right time to talk. I knew I couldn't talk about real stuff with Zayn. It was impossible.

"Yeah right" I lie with a forced chuckle.