Part 7.

I heard Harry snoring not long after he rolled over but I couldn't sleep.

What the fuck was that? Why did I let that happen? Why was I so willing to give into him the moment he asked?

Was I gay?

I never really considered it to be completely fair. I just always thought that men dated women and that was it. But I never even brushed on the idea that I could be into males.

Or perhaps it was just that it had been so long since I did that I simply just needed a release.

But the way his mouth completely engulfed me, the way his tongue was stroking up and down, the way his eyes looked all watery and submission below me, the way his finger tips dug into my skin when I moaned. Then to find out that he was -

Oh fuck!

I was hard again.

I crept my hand down my body and underneath my brief lining. Taking my pulsating cock into my hand and begun stroking up and down. My eyes curled into the back of my head as I felt the tingling sensation start to grow all over again.

The silence in the room made my heavy panting echo off the walls but I couldn't help it. The image in my head of Harry's curls bouncing as his head bobbed up and down was growing my hunger for release.

"Again?" I heard a raspy echo from beside me.

My eyes shot open and I retracted my hand immediately. Harry was bent down next to the bed witnessing my uncontrollable hormones.

"Shit" I whisper as I struggle to pull my pants up from where it had slipped off my arse.

I feel his hand immediately grab mine. "Don't!" He gasps.

Our eyes make contact for only a moment. My breathing picks back up again but this time not in pleasure, it's in hunger.

I wanted Harry.

I wanted him now.

I fling myself up so I'm sitting, my legs either side of his body. Again, as he is lower than me on the level I feel dominant, I feel in control. I slide back so my back hits the wall behind me, I quickly slide my pants down further and expose my still erect cock to him.

Neither of us need to say anything. He immediately goes down and gives me exactly that I had been craving.

He didn't go slow, he fed into my hunger and traces his tongue down the length of my cock. My eyes shutting immediately and my hands automatically finding their way to either side of his head to control the speed and depth.

That control sends me absolutely mental, i can't handle that level of control, yet crave so fully. But with that need for control, it's met with an equal amount of hunger. To have him satisfied with me.

I remove my hands from his head and yank his shoulders so he climbs up on the bed next to me, on all fours, I whip his pants down from his waistline and expose his erect cock taking it into my hand.

Holy fuck.

I knew he was well equipped, he walks around exposed enough, but holding it in my touch, gave it so much more purpose.

As he continues to stroke my length with his gracious tongue and letting my tip bounce off the wall of his throat, I begin palming him with my right hand.

The mixture of his willingness to please with the uncontrolled falling underneath my touch, Harry's squirming, moans and vibrating humms send shockwaves through my system.

I'm falling submissive to him, I'm weakening under his touch, I'm becoming eager for more. I wanted more. But I didn't know what that more entailed, but I needed it.

As I felt the tightening in my lower stomach, I made the impulsive decision to push Harry back onto his back so his head bounced off my pillow and I position myself in line with his cock.

I don't even try to think about the logistics of what I'm about to do, I clench my eyes and roll my lips down as far as I could down his length. Misinterpreting just how big he is.

I try and replicate the moments Harry was making on me onto him and by the judgement of his groans and flinching, it was doing something.

As soon as I felt the two taps on my head, I knew I had to make a quick decision on my next move.

I've gone this far, may as well run her home.

I deepen my commitment on his cock as I feel the warm salty liquid gushing down my throat, swallowing instantly. I barely have time to retract before I'm being thrown onto my back and Harry's lips are rolling down my length all the way to the base.

Two quick pulsates and my high is sending me completely over the edge and I release into his mouth.

He lifts up off me and falls tired to my side, both of us breathing heavy as we fall from our highs.

"Two friends just helping each other out" he chuckles breathlessly beside me.

I turn and look over at him as half of his face is smooshed into the side of the pillow.

I let out an amused breath and shake my head at him. "Yeah" i agree.

"And you fucking lied" he gasps out.

"What'd you mean?" I hiss

"There's no fucking way that's the first time you've gone that!" He teases.

I roll my eyes and feel myself quite flustered but at the same time, quietly confident.

"Shut up" I casually hit him loosely in the arm. "Go to sleep" I insist pushing him off my bed so he falls and hits the floor.

"Fine" he groans. "Goodnight Lou" he mumbles whilst climbing back into his own bed.

"Goodnight Harry" I reply, rolling over in my bed. This time feeling a lot more content. I fall into a deep slumber with a confident smirk on my face.