Part 2

As the car pulled up in front of the overly large building with crisp cut lawns and perfectly maintained garden, I knew right away that this was not place that I was going to fit in at all, let along actually like.

I look over to mum who was admiring the building from out my passenger window. "You can't be serious?" I gushed looking at how her face lit up at the surrounding.

"Wow, it looks so much prettier in real life than the pictures don't you think?" she gloated stepping out of the vehicle as quickly as possible to get a better look at the surroundings.

I slumped back in my chair and pulled my beanie down further on my head, crossing my arms. I clicked on my phone screen to message Zayn. Tapping it a few times in desperation.

No signal.

Are you fucking kidding.

"Oh for fuck's sake" I yelled causing mum to flick me a horrified look of embarrassment through the car window. "Louis!" she shouted in warning.

"This place doesn't even get phone reception mum, where the hell have you sent me?" I yell in annoyance.

"You won't need it Louis" she warned.

"Oh lovely, Mrs Tomlinson, lovely to see you again." I hear an all too familiar Irish chirpy voice skip over to our direction as Mr Robinson approaches us.

"Jay, please" Mum insisted as she held out her hand to meet with his upon arrival.

"I trust you had a lovely trip?" he asked looking down at me through the window.

I didn't respond. I just glared at him up from the corner of my eye.

"Louis!" Mum warns again.

That's one thing I won't miss about this place, the constant nagging.

"T'was fine" I mumble.

"Fantastic!" he shouts back, opening my car door for me to get out.

I roll my eyes and do so, no point playing the pathetic child, give myself a bad reputation before I had even begun. I fix the stupid uncomfortable uniform that I had to wear against my will. I complied with the buttoned up shirt, dress pants and tie, but that blazer could fuck right off. There was no way I was wearing that.

My tie was loose so the knot of it sat in the middle of my chest, rather than tight around my neck like a dog lead and I left the top button of my shirt undone and shirt tucked out. Quickly bearing around to the lads I saw who also attended this hellhole, I looked very different.

"Right, Mr Tomlinson" Headmaster sighed as he looked me up and down and used one hand to grab the beanie from my head. "I'll keep this safe for you, we do not allow beanies to be worn for style, you'll need to tuck that shirt in, tighten the tie and fix those top buttons up" he ordered as he assessed my outfit.

I barely had time to glare at him before mum was stuffing my loose shirt down my pants. "Mum, fuck. I can do it" I moaned, tucking the rest of my shirt in. I wasn't going to follow any other instructions.

Just then a bleached blonde haired boy raced up beside the headmaster when a toothy grin on his face. "Perfect timing" Mr Robinson gushed towards the small boy.

"Louis Tomlinson, I'd like you to meet Niall Horan, he's going to be your brother whilst you're here" he introduced me to the boy who stuck out his hand.

I politely took up but held a firmer grasp on it to assert my dominance. "Hey" I groaned.

"Hi Louis, it's great to meet you" Oh lord another thick Irish accent. Was I the only normal speaking lad here?