Part 6.

"So tell me Louis, how does one go a whole month without getting off?" Harry dipping into the personal questions again. This man really has no boundaries.

We've just cleaned off the joint I stole and were lying on our backs in our seperate beds. Mind you, it's not got to be somewhere near 3am, but I guessed that since being in confinement, didn't really need to get any rest for anything.

"I dunno, just wasn't interested, girls in my hometown are a little odd" I confess.

He chuckles under his breath "it doesn't mean you have to propose to them for them to suck you off" he teased in the most disturbing manner.

"Jesus Harry" I gasp. But soon turns into laughter.

"Don't you need it though? Do you attend to yourself?" He quizzes

"Harry!" I shout.

"What?" He chuckles

"Boundaries" I boast.

He gets off his bed and comes and sits on the side of my bed.

"Lighten up" he chuckles.

"Yes Harry, I tend to myself from time to time" I give into his intrusiveness. Considering he just had Kyle sucking him off.

"See, was that so hard to answer?" He teased.

I roll my eyes and shake my head at him.

"You know you interrupted me before" he states in a more stern voice.

"What?" I look at him.

"I didn't get to finish before you interrupted" he repeats.

My eyes widen at what he was talking about. "Oh!" I gasp.

The room falls deafeningly silent.

"Sorry?" I mumble.

"T's fine" he whispers keeping a piercing eye on me.

I feel my stomach do flips. Suddenly I was incredibly nervous for some reason.

I feel a tingle trailing up the inside of my leg. I look down to see Harry's hand gliding up toward me and I shift my eyes back to him. He's holding a gentle stare on me.

"What are you doing?" I whisper but not stopping him.

"Shh" he hissed "just relax"

I shift a little in my place feeling a little uncomfortable, but also confused on the tingling feeling in my lower stomach.

"Harry" I mumble again.

"It doesn't have to mean anything Lou, just two friends helping each other out" he whispers, still gliding his hand which was now incredibly close to my crouch.

I met his hand with mine once he was just below the base of my shaft and looked at him dead in the eye.

I could feel myself incredibly hard, and it confused me as to whether it was just the touch or more. I wasn't gay. I didn't like guys. So I don't know why my cock responded so quickly to his touch. Maybe it has just been a while.

"Let me" he whispers, breaking the silence.

I hesitate for a moment before closing my eyes to think. His words echoing through my mind

It doesn't have to mean anything. Just two friends helping each other out.

I slowly release the grip I had on his wrist so he can continue. I nod my head slightly giving him consent.

His hand moves slowly up and palms the length of my sock through my pants, he lets go of his breath once he reaches the top of my shaft.

I keep my eyes tightly clenched the entire time. Trying to picture this being a girl, any girl, but all I saw when I closed my eyes was how his curly hair danced across the sides of his face when he walked, the deepening of his dimples when he smiled, how chiselled his jawbone got when he clenched in seriousness, shit! Did I find Harry Styles attractive?

I was only wearing loose basketball shorts so it took no effort for him to pull them off my waistline and down toward my knees, leaving me completely exposed to him.

I hadn't realised I was holding my breath until I felt him take the entirety of me in his mouth before I let it out.

I struggled to contain the moan that was desperate to leave my throat. I couldn't let him know that this was turning me on so quickly.

He flickered his tongue up and down my length holding his position at the base so he was in complete deep throat, not even gagging at the slightest. Don't know if that was an insult to my length or a compliment to his abilities.

As he continued to bob up and down, I could feel myself melting into him and the moan I once held contained escaped from the depths of my throat and my hand blindly made its way to a handful of his curls.

My willingness To give into him gave him an encouragement and his grip on my hips tightened as his speed picked up.

I opened my eyes and peered down at him from my back and surprisingly got incredibly turned on at the sight of him. How his eyes were slightly watering and how his lips rolled down my length. Holy shit!

I felt the build up increasing and I tapped at his head for warning, however he not only didn't stop, but he got more eager.

"Har- Harry - I'm clo-" I couldn't even finish between my moans.

He was so good at this!

He let out a humm that vibrated the deepest parts of me that was enough to send me completely over the edge and I quickly reached an incredible high and finished into his throat.

He quickly swallowed and looked up at me wiping the corners of his mouth. Giving me a cocky smirk whilst watching me come down from my high.

"Good?" He gloats

I open my eyes to look at him, still trying to regulate my breathing. I give me a unwanted smile; not wanting to boost his ego anymore.

But then it hits me.

Friends helping out each other.

Shit he wants it in return.

I had no idea how to give head, to a BOY! I wouldn't know the first thing, and especially not now that he was so good at it. My eyes widen in fear.

"Harry, I don't know how to umm" I point down towards his area.

He looks down and then back up at me and chuckles.

"Oh there's no need." He giggles.

I look at him in concern.

"Huh" I reply.

"You're umm, the way you were erm, giving yourself to me, and your noises, I erm; I'm taken care of" he stutters and looks down at a small liquid substance on the floor.

Oh my god.

Harry jerked himself off onto the floor whilst he was going down on me!

Oh my. Why did I find that incredibly hot?

"Oh" I mumble. "Alright" I reply.

He gets up and pulls up his pants and heads back for his bed, laying down on his back and not saying anymore.

"Thank you" I say like a complete idiot.

He turns and looks at me and chuckles.

"Goodnight Lou" he whispers before rolling over to face the wall.

"Night" I reply.

I don't even feel tired anymore.

I just feel, confused.