Part 28

As the water cascades down our bodies, our lips never lose contact, never lose the urgency to be as close as possible to each other. I have never craved human touch in the purest of forms since meeting Harry. It's like all I wanted to do was be near him, on him, around him, anything.

Our bare bodies brushing up against each other as our lips thrust together makes it hard to contain the sinful thoughts in my head. I knew both of us were at the upmost of pleasure as I felt his soapy hand glide up and down my length.

No matter how hard I fought for dominance around him, I couldn't help but fall to absolute putty in his hands whenever he touched me.

As his stokes quickly brought me up to my high, I struggled to keep the temptations equal, as the more I rose to orgasm, the less concentrated I was on my hold on his erect penis, my movements becoming fragmented and flustered the more fidgety I became.

His other hand is around the back of my neck, holding me firmly against his lips, my free hand was planted solidly on his shoulder, gripped tight like I was holding on for dear life.

He removes his lips from mine, which would have resulted in my pouting if it wasn't replaced by the outrageous that came from my lips the moment he latched onto my neck and began planting wet suction to different sections.

He detached them and lifted his head back to me. "You said you'd be quiet" he teases whilst darting over to the other side of my neck. I remove my hand from his shoulder and tease it through his luscious wet locks. I let my head fall back in lust as the warmth rasping of his lips plant evidence down the length of my throat.

"God Harry!" I moan out between heavy breaths. I can't contain this feeling for much longer.

As I feel his fingertips trace down the length of my spine, an overwhelming shiver follows it. He dips into the curve of my spine at the base of my back and rests his hand there for a moment, allowing us to be completely pushed together.

The height of Harry slowly decreases as he trails his kisses down the front of me, causing me to let go of the grip I had on his cock.

When he reaches the space underneath my belly button, the excitement in me rises, I don't even feel an ounce of nerves, I was so totally consumed by Harry now that I didn't want any of this to end. I wanted it all. And I wanted it now.

Without hesitation, he completely takes the entirety of me in his mouth as the same time he lets a single finger penetrate the tightening of my rim. My eyes widening and head knocking hard against the wall behind me. I have never felt a prodigious amount of euphoria like that in my life! At full depth he keeps his hold whilst pulsating the muscles in his throat giving me the most indescribable sensations up my erection, adding with the continuous delicate thrusting of his finger in and out of my rim.

I was completely losing it; I had no idea I could feel this number of sensations all at once. I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I also really didn't want this to stop.

"Harry, fuck sake!" I moan against my will.

I clamp either side his head with my hands and suggest to him to stand up, he complies and slowly brings his height back, which towers over mine, but bending down straight back into my neck.

I take a courageous leap and tease my finger around his rim, to which he responds by arching his back and allowing me full access. In sync we both continuously let our fingers glid around each other, searching and nailing that prostate as much as we could. I wanted to feel every inch inside of him. It felt like a gold mine.

As the tension relaxed, we were able to extend our insertions to 3 fingers each, completely and utterly consuming the other person. His kisses on my neck dormant and we both now just breathed heavy into the space between us. Eyes focused on one another, using the approaching highs as the most rewarding of foreplay to add to our own satisfaction.

"With me?" he breaths heavy through pants.

"With you." I answer. "But kiss me" I ordered, not caring that he had rolled his lips down my cock not too long ago.

He lunged forward trapping me against him and the wall, keeping my back arched so he still had full access to the area I needed him.

The orgasm was approaching, and she was coming in fast and strong. I watched as his parted lips froze against mine knowing this was my que. We let the high rip completely through us and fell over the edge together.

We retracted our fingers and cleaned them off as we gazed upon the other person, boosting both our egos as we look at the completely washed-out look of the other.

"You're absolutely crazy" he comments as he rids the evidence from his stomach with the water.

"Only for you" I mock, giving him a quick peck on the lips against his small smirk at my comment.

"That was amazing" he boasts, letting the water wash over the top of his head as soap suds fell in front of his face and down the rest of his body. I follow a single sudd down the entire length, analysing every single feature on Harry.
I loved every single one of his tattoos, I realised I never actually saw any of them in close up detail, I must remind myself to ask him a tour later on.

As we finished off our shower and got out to dry, I still couldn't keep my hands off him. We both wrap our towels around our hips so we can get into my room to change, I would prefer if Harry slept without any clothes, but I really wouldn't trust myself. Clothes at least gave me the tiniest of barriers.

As I open the door to exit, I am met with Mum walking down the hall to her room.

Shit.

She looks at both Harry and I, flipping her gaze between each with a smirk.

"I think I'll shower in the morning" she teases, hitting toward knowing exactly what just happened in there.

"Mum, oh my god!" I gasp at her completely awkwardness.

"What?" she teases. "I was going to clean the bathroom tomorrow anyway; I'll just take the first shower after that."

I feel my face go absolutely bright red. She really had no filter and very much enjoyed watching me sweat through this whole thing.

"Mum!" I moan one more time before edging Harry's back, so he keeps walking.

As we are halfway down the hall, I hear her shout one last comment. "Did you leave any hot water at least?" she teases as I shoot her another annoyed glance.

She was relentless, but god did I love her.