Part 8.

I don't know what time I awoke the next morning. Confinement didn't have the luxury of clocks. But when I awake our breakfast was sitting in trays at our entry door. Sausage, eggs, beans and bacon with some Turkish bread. Not bad for confinement food, I was expecting rashes.

Harry was still asleep when I woke, his smooshed face burrows into the pillow beneath him as he sleeps on his belly. He kind of looked like a cute little puppy as he slept, I couldn't help but get a nervous little grin whilst looking at him.

I walked over and nudged him to wake, I didn't want his breakfast going cold. He groaned back at me at first nudge so I pushed again.

"Styles, wake up" I yelled, causing his eyes to fly open.

"What?" He quizzed rubbing his eyes to alert himself.

"They've dropped of breakfast" I inform him; walking over to grab both of our trays, placing his down on the bed at his feet.

"Cheers" he groans as he shifts himself up and places the tray on his knees, picking at the different offerings.

"Harry, last night, I just erm" I stumble out to him.

He halts his chewing on a piece of bacon and looks up at me with slight amusement on his face.

"Yes Louis" he coos, begging for me to finish.

"I don't know what came over me, I was just" I can't explain; I can't formulate my words.

The smirk stays upon his face as he raises he eyes brows. He is throughly enjoying watching me suffer. "You were what Louis" he further adds.

I'm not giving into him. "Harry come on!" I huff.

He chuckles in continued amusement. "Relax Louis, we don't need to talk about it" he assures.

I nod casually and take a mouthful of my beans. Truth is I needed to talk about it. I was confused. And I thought talking would in someway help.

The rest of the day was pretty ordinary. Harry and I spent a lot of time just talking, getting to know one another. He told me that it was his choice to come to boarding school.

All the males in his family had attended and becoming very respectful members of the Campbell College community, and it was just an unspoken rule that all males in his family would attend and hold the same high standard.

He told me about his mother, Anne, sister, Gemma and stepdad, Robin. How supportive and loving they all were and how much he got along with them still. He told me about his childhood and aspirations for the future.

The conversation was real, far different to any conversation I've ever had with Zayn and I had known him forever, but I couldn't tell you what he wanted with his future. I didn't know what scared him or made him excited.

But in 24 hours; I had learnt all these little traits out about Harry and it was really nice getting to know him.

"What scares you Louis?" He asks me.

I look at him with confusion. "Nothing" I respond shaking my head.

"Everyone has something that scares them Louis. Something that completely shakes them." He replies.

I think for a moment, "nope I don't think so" I shrug.

"Maybe you just haven't found anything your scared of losing yet."

Maybe he was right. I mean I know I'm scared of losing my family. Mum and my sisters mean a lot to me, but I wouldn't say that it's a fear of mine. Like it's not something I live in constant fear of in my daily life.