Part 3

I can't really lie, my first week at Campbell College really hasn't been that bad. Niall, Nick and Harry are amazing, I'm slightly getting use to seeing two boys hooking up all the time, but to me it still feels a little awkward. They don't seem to mind who is in the room, they are happy to go at it, so whenever they start getting carried away, Harry and I move on to another section of the halls.

He is a really great guy, I get along with Harry really well. And the fact that he seems to be quite popular in this place, it has helped me settle in as well and find a place. When people see me with him, there is this like automatic respect going on and I get to dwell in his spotlight a little.

We spend most of our time out in the back courtyard sipping tea from the cafeteria. Kind of reminds me of being back at home with Zayn and he and I sipping beer behind the oval. Tea was a lot different to beer, but the company is about the same, so I'll take it.

I forget most of the time that I am actually in Ireland, the weather is extremely similar to England, and most of the students here are British, only a few Irish lads walking around, which surprises me.

We've been invited to a dorm party tonight. The lacrosse lads a few flights up are throwing an open door party, meaning everyone on the floor has agreed to open their rooms for the night and there will be different activities happening in each. Apparently headmaster allows it to happen once a term. Teachers monitor it heavily apparently and all lights and music is to be off by 1am and there is a strict no drugs, no alcohol policy. Harry assures me though, there is always drugs and alcohol, you just need to know how to sneak it.

So I'm stood here in front of the mirror in our little dorm trying to figure out what the hell you where to an all boys, open door, no alcohol, teacher monitored, dorm party. I glance over at Harry to see he has gone with a pair of black skinny jeans, an oversized white t-shirt and open black button shirt. I look into my drawers where I have failed to organise it into any sort of system and ruffle around to see what I've possibly got.

I settle upon a pair of black jeans, seems to be acceptable if Harry is wearing them, and one of the loose white singlets I have. I make a mental note to get some other things to wear when we got onto our town day next week. I've seen Harry in his casual clothes a few times now and realise what I probably should be wearing. Our family didn't have a lot of money back home, so I never really bothered ever getting any nice things, I had the same clothes that I had had since hitting puberty, and my body decided that it was time to stop growing, so I've held onto the same fashion sense the past 4 years.

I grab the beanie that I arrived in for comfort, feeling a little more like me in it and I wouldn't have to worry about what to do with my overgrown mop at least.

Harry looks over at me, chewing endlessly on a piece of gum. "Ready?" he asks whilst slipping on a pair of shades.

"Sunglasses? Really?" I question. Is this party not inside? At night?

"Trust me, hides the blood shot and drunkenness from matron later on." He gives me a cheeky wink. Smart boy. I didn't even think of that.

He leads me upstairs, fist bumping a few guys as we reach the top level. The same guys giving me a friendly nod upon seeing me. I felt like a little lost puppy dog at times following him around.

"Kyle!" Harry calls as we enter one of the doors on the left. "How you doing lad, got the goods?" he gestures, nudging him in the side.

A tall, blonde, extremely buff guy gives Harry a friendly hug, who I am guessing is Kyle. "You know it, do I ever disappoint Styles?" he replies handing Harry a brown paper bag.

"Styles, did you bring me a present?" Kyle coos toward Louis giving Harry a cheeky wink.

Harry lets out a chuckle. "No, no. This is my new roommate, Kyle this is Louis. Louis this is Kyle" Harry introduces us.