Chapter 1: The Beginning

~|✧|~

______________________________

Applicant Name: Maya Suzuki

Age: 15

Quirk: Telekinesis (she can move things with her mind)

______________________________

(edited June 2nd 2021)

(quick lil a/n then I'll shut up, before you guys click off after the first chapter just know that the writing gets better. also at the moment that I'm adding this little message into here I have 54 published chapters and I plan to continue writing this fanfic til the end of the show. also I'm an artist and I really love to draw so I made a crap-ton of fanart for my own book that I started posting in some later chapters so keep an eye out for those. also if you don't already know I publish chapters for this fanfic everyday. please follow me to get notifications and also if you feel like it vote on the chapters! anyways that's it I'll let you enjoy my fanfic now! byeeeee)

~|✧|~

______________________________

"Maya wake up you have to get in your morning exercise before the test!" I hear my mom yelling and knocking at my door.

"mmf-" I respond with a groan and she opens my door and wheels in. It's so early that it is still dark in my room, but thats become the norm as of late.

since the UA entrance exams is coming up, mom hasn't let me have a moments rest. it's been contant training and studying for the past few months and I'm so tired.

thank god this is the last day of this hell.

"get up little lady today is very important, you must get into UA if you want to be a pro!" I feel her lift me out of bed and plop me on the floor using her quirk.

"mom it's so early plus we trained so late last night can't I sleep in just this once?" I say slouched over on the ground with my eyes half closed.

"are you talking back to me? get up and get dressed if your not in the kitchen in five minutes eating your breakfast I will drag you there myself." she yells leaving my room.

I can tell that she is getting annoyed with me so I slowly stand up and I put on a sweat suit. I grab my water bottle and head over to the kitchen where my dad is setting down a plate with eggs and bacon on it. 

the loud whirring of the blender my mom is using to make me a protein shake is rattling in my head. I sit in my chair and slouch over on the table, my muscles sore from the nonstop training. 

"eat your eggs sweetie you're gonna need the protein for today." my mom says with a grin

"yes ma'am." I say sitting up and grabbing my fork.

I start shoveling eggs into my mouth and my mom wheels over to give me my protein shake.

"drink up sweetie." she says with a smile. I finish my breakfast and chug my protein shake, the texture disgusts me so I always try and drink it in one gulp.

I finally finish the green liquid and set down my cup trying not to retch in front of my parents.

"are you excited for the exam? do you feel ready?" my dads cheerful voice asks