"➌⓿" : ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

"Rose? Rose?" I heard someone calling me, breaking me out of my trance. I had been sitting like this in the parlour for a long time now. The nightmare was constantly replaying in my mind along with Eleanor's words, 'The worst is coming.'

I looked up to see Damon and Stefan staring at me with raised eyebrows. Stefan sighed, crossing his arms. "You're alive? I was starting to think that you stopped breathing for a second there." He tried to joke.

An uncomfortable feeling spread over me, making me flinch from the inside. Damon noticed it and kneeled to my level. "Don't say that!" I told Stefan sadly.

"Hey..." Damon placed his hand on mine. "What's bothering you?" He asked me.

"Nothing," I whispered back.

"It's not nothing, Rose..." Stefan began, kneeling beside Damon. "You haven't been the cheery, bubbly girl we know for the past two days. What did you see in the nightmare that shook you so hard?"

"I'm sorry, I don't wanna talk about it," I told them, closing my eyes.

"Okay. We won't talk about it." Damon assured me. "But you are coming with me and we are packing," Damon told me, making me open my eyes with a confused look on my face.

"Packing? Why?" I asked them both.

"Well, you've been so tense lately so..." He trailed off, looking at Damon and then me. "We thought we should all take a break and go somewhere. You know, like a double date."

I sighed at them, a small smile on my face. "I appreciate it. But I'm sorry. I can't." I stated.

Stefan shook his head, getting up from the floor. "Oh, no, no, no. We are all going."

"Come on, it'll be fun." Damon smiled at me.

"Plus, you haven't had a taste of the Salvatore special yet." Stefan and Damon smirked at each other before looking at me.

I made a disgusted face at them, obviously taking a double meaning to the words. "Eww!" I let out.

They looked at me with furrowed eyebrows before realizing what I meant. "We didn't mean that!" They spoke together.

"Aren't you the one who was interested in having a threesome?" Stefan teased me.

I smirked at his words. "I'll be more than happy to have a foursome." I teased back, making them both narrow their eyes at me.

"She's perfect for you, brother." Stefan patted Damon on the back who smirked and left the room with a smile in my direction.

  ━━━✿━━━ ● ✿ ● ━━━✿━━━

"Are you kidding me?!" Elena yelled from behind as we stopped in front of our destination.

"You two booked an entire villa for two days?!" I asked, baffled at the sight before me.