35🦁

Days... Weeks have passed and Haechan hasn't heard of mark yet. He was getting worried and worried every single time. He's always dialing his phone but he's always leaving it unattended

He felt dissapointment.

He was angry.

He was annoyed.

Haechan punched the bed as he snuggle his pillow, as of the moment Haechan was still living temporarily at Renjun's place.

Renjun heard it and quickly checked after Haechan. "Are you okay?" Renjun asked. Haechan lowered hi head aa he shook his head.

"Renjun I think I'm going crazy, mark... I haven't talked to mark for about 2 weeks now, it's not like him. It's... Really suspicious, want if something happens to him? What should I do? Or what if he was locked by his parents"

"Haechan, calm yourself. I know everything will be ok, maybe wait for a little longer. Be patient"

Renjun hugged Haechan and did it back. But Haechan being a sassy human he is, dusted his shirt and look at Renjun with disgusted face.

"You're so dramatic donghyuk, I think you should go roam around and make yourself enjoy"

"Are you coming with me?"

"I would love to but sadly I will say no." And with that Renjun showed his tongue and went away from Haechan. 

Haechan clicked his tongue as he opens his phone. He scrolls down think who can be available at the moment.

He dialed some number and luckily they pick up. "Hyung~ are you free today?" Haechan asked

"Yes? We're just having a movie marathon here together with ten. You can join if you want, come on!" Johnny said making Haechan smile.

"Renjun-ah. I'll be back later!"

---
"Gosh why did I even agree in third wheeling with you guys? I wanted to make you separate just this once." Haechan said receiving a smack coming from johnny.

"What was that for? Haechan said that made the couple laugh.

"You guys perhaps my husband and son?" Ten said making Haechan fake gagged.

"Soon I'll be the Father of 20 kids" johnny said making ten laugh out loud.

"What the fuck? Are you serious? Bitch that's a whole ass boygroup, you know the gaycity You?" Haechan said johnny can't help but to ignore it ans just give him laugh replies.

"I'm serious, do you want us to start now?" And with that ten thew the pillow to johnny making him dodge but too late ten is good at Targeting it in bulls eye.

"Why are you here again? And where's mark?"johnny ask. Haechan just froze and realized what he came for.

"Well that why I'm here, I don't know where he is. Probably at his home but we never get in touch ever since his father came. Can you please check him for me? In really worried" Haechan said with a pleaded voice. Johnny can't help but to help him, of course it's his son.

Johnny tried to call mark but as what Haechan expected it was declined every single time. Johnny loose patience and decided to check him by himself only. So he could assure mark is safe.

"I'll be back baby, take care of our child okay? Don't forget to baby him and cradle him when he's going to sleep" johnny said as he gave ten a peck on his lips.

Ten smiled as he snuggled Haechan. (That's cute! ajdbxuend)

---
"Mr. Lee? Can I come over?" Johnny said in the speaker outside. He was sure they are here and just hiding mark. The door stood open and johnny has the chance to get to Mark's room.

"Johnny what makes you come here?"Mr Lee said as he made his way to the living room.

"I'm just going to visit mark and is he here?"

Mr. Lee keep silence until johnny cleared his throat. "My son? They flew back to Canada along with my wife. Because I suck! I was a dissapointment, I never consider they feelings, both of them and now they turn their backs at me and left me here. I deserve it tho, Mark already decided not to come back they are leaving me forever... I guess"

Johnny was speechless. He doesn't know what to say nor what to do. It was alike his mouth was covered with tapes all over and only he could do was to breathe deeply.

"I see... Uhmm, do you perhaps know what is Mrs. Lee's phone number?"

"Whay are you asking? They probably change it so I couldn't get in touch with them"

"I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Lee" and with that johnny made his way out of the house. He was nervous. He don't know what to say. How is he suppose to explain this to Haechan.

"I'm doomed"